Server maintenance??

• Thread starter AMH_
  • 517 comments
I honestly think its the stupidest design choice to lock literally everything other than Arcade mode. Like, I can waste hours taking photos in scapes or even making a livery... At least let us do that...
Someone, please tell me enabling these game modes while offline can't be that hard, can it???

I would love it if they could at least let us save our progress. Was in the middle of the campaign, got 2 new cars and I can't save :(

This is a total joke at this point. Random maintenance multiple times a day? Years of prep leads to this catastrophe? Push lame VGT cars on me, give me super limited tracks ( only a few real ones). What happened to realism? Fvck concept cars and fake tracks! Fvck my game getting bricked multiple times a day!!! The online dependency is outrageous. I cant even pass the time working on a livery or settin up a shot when PD decides to do maintenance for the 3rd time that day. Im really trying to get behind this game but damn Kaz and PD you are making it TOUGH!

Aslong as it is making worthwhile changes and fixes then im good with it. For example adding the 1 2 3 to the standing start was really welcome.

i feel sad about how much content is just lost to online...in years when the server is taken down for good..the whole game is lost forever. plus just angry i was doing an awesome licence time and it went offline..so fun so far...not.
I am the same with you, I get awesome licence time and it went offline, not very happy and :mad:.
You should able to do these licence test offline and save it, PD got this all wrong.

@#$%&!!!!

:banghead:🤬:mad::grumpy:

Well come on PD and please give us some sort of notice for server maintenance instead of wasting all effort without saves this evening you dirty rat bastards.

I cooked dinner so I could have some free time in the living room! When I tried to play earlier today while the ribs cooked(4 hours) no servers...
I just checked, it is scheduled maintenance but this is ridiculous!
I literally got an hour in today!
Painted a few cars, finally made it to lvl.10(that's how much time I've had to play) and bam!

I must say, the screen saver is nice...

From the server maintenance notice:

"Please note that it will not be possible to use online features including the Sport Mode during maintenance."

I think we all wouldn't be that upset if we only missed out on the "online features" for a couple hours while they did server maintenance. The problem is there are no other features..

:confused:

First time all week that I've managed to sit down and play for a good 4-5hrs and I have to say, I was smiling ear to ear because I found myself enjoying the game quite a bit until I got a server maintenance pop up and my TV turned pitch black......all my progress lost!!....at least while I'm looking at the total darkness, I get to listen to some really cool lounge music with the occasional car noise passing by....still, though, those out of nowhere maintenance is really annoying!

Can't they publish some kind of server maintenance schedule or at least send a note to people and let them that the game will be down for a certain time frame, at a certain time on a certain day. It wouldn't have aggravated me as much because at least I'd planned around it. If you are like me, working 11-12 hr shifts everyday, finding the time to play is quite difficult so it just sucks that its been wasted away like this. :banghead:

Guys any news about the maintenance when it will be end ? I just woke up now what a bad luck for me :(

They do need to change their online save system, as well as make the game accessible when they are in maintenance. They also really should post times when they are going to have maintenance. Bungie usually post a day or two days in advance when they are doing maintenance for Destiny.

Same...USA, Bellingham, WA. 9:50PM PST.

What a disappointment. Just rented it to not be able to play online or save cause the servers are down. These online only games are a joke. Waited 4 years for this!?!?

Wow this sucks bad! The 3rd from last mission 15 minutes 21 laps @ Blue Moon Bay.. Took me 6 attempts to find the best strategy and gold it only to see the server maintenance when I crossed the line and tried to update! This is going beyond a joke now.. every single day I have raced it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back, Constantly redoing stuff we already done over and over due to PD's crappy server 👎:mad:

Might just end up shelving this game for now until we can get a solid guarantee that it's fixed because my patience in wearing thin making excuses for this company and it's constant mind**** of a game!

:deep breaths: ... :deep breaths: 🤬🤬🤬

Can the title of this threat be changed to: 'I am salty and like to tell the world how silly I am over a game'?

The servers being overfull is pretty common for newly released game, I just cannot understand why most of you have to cry about it so much. Obviously PD does not want this either.

Latest Posts

Back