Sexy Car Vids - LAMBORGUINI VENENO - sound & high revs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 191 comments
  • 20,292 views
That was brutal :drool:!
 
Skip to 4:20, the sound of that grey LP640... it's just epic. Is that stock exhaust?!

 
^Nice one. The guy in the cobra was pushing his luck... :grumpy:. I would say the Murci is stock but im not sure with those flames.
 
 
Skip to 4:20, the sound of that grey LP640... it's just epic. Is that stock exhaust?!


It sounded stock til' it got up into the higher RPMs. Sounds a lot like a Capristo system.
 
Pretty cool video and some nice racing. I have heard of Narra but i didnt had an exact ideia. Cool 👍.

 
Im a long time subscriber :sly:

 
Horde, whats the fastest of those cars?
 
 
That Tesla Dash vid. is awesome:tup:







 
^Nice vids. Especially the Classic cars footage 👍.
 
Damn!! (actually it was sold by 10 million)

 
Last edited:
It sold for $10 mil....it never increased.
 
yeah, i know. They got the wrong title.



This is awesome :drool:.

 
Have any of those actually been delivered yet? Looking forward to seeing some videos of it on the road :)
 
^I dont think so. At least not yet:).



 


Awesome video, love those Isos (the Varedo is spectacular), spotted a Porsche 904 too which is one of my faves. The McLaren X-1 looks a lot better in the flesh I think, though looks more like a Bugatti concept like the kinda stuff they were coming up with between the EB110 and Veyron. The engine cover area is a little busy-looking though.
 
 
 
I almost cried watching this vid...

 
 
MotorTrend reviewing the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A. :O
 
Awesome car and one of my favourites 👍. Thanks anyways but i myself am a subscriber :dopey::sly::).
 
I'll leave this here.



Just watching Stielow's Camaro run is worth the watch.
 
Thats a pretty cool camaro :drool:.
 
Back