Sexy Car Vids - LAMBORGUINI VENENO - sound & high revs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 191 comments
  • 20,298 views


 
Last edited:
 
 
Thats very nice man:). Great preparation he has there 👍.



 
Awesome video ;)


 
Mari Pozi's 1971 Camaro, winner of Gran Turismo's SEMA awardm and one fo the best developed handling oriented muscle cars out there that still conserve their escence as a classic muscle car yet make use of the best the aftermarket has to offer to bring them to current-car standards. No tube-chassis thing, but a true boln-on, for saying it in some way, corner carver that has served to develop several parts from manufacturers that are now under hundreds of cars worlwide. And Mary Pozi rocks.

 
Are you jealous your wife couldn't make a car like that? :p
 
I would :lol:. Awesome car and vid. Loved the passion they have to make that thing:tup:.




And now a great classic:

 
I would :lol:. Awesome car and vid. Loved the passion they have to make that thing:tup:.




And now a great classic:



One of the greatest vehicles to ever be built...
 
hahaha yes :crazy: but she prefers the 69.



HAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

Who doesn't want a 800hp Shelby Mustang?
 
I'd love an 800-horse Mustang. Just not an Eleanor.
 
I'd love an 800-horse Mustang. Just not an Eleanor.

^^

It sacrifices the Mustang's classic aggressiveness in pursuit of modern sleekness but ends up in no-man's-land somewhere in between.

Too beefy for the wheels it runs on as well.
 
So, the contestant from Bullrun got his own show?
 
^^

It sacrifices the Mustang's classic aggressiveness in pursuit of modern sleekness but ends up in no-man's-land somewhere in between.

Too beefy for the wheels it runs on as well.

I actually like some of the design elements on Eleanor and the car, I think, works well... but it's so freaking played out it's just too lame now. And yeah it needs more rubber.
 
I aprove the car. Its has both old classic and new modern agressiveness. Chip Foose designed and built the car right ?! Thats a win right there :sly:👍.
 
I do agree that it needs more rubber, it seems to be favored over the rest of the Mustangs just cause it was in the remake of Gone in 60 Seconds. Personally, I'd rather have some variation of the Boss's.
 
I aprove the car. Its has both old classic and new modern agressiveness. Chip Foose designed and built the car right ?! Thats a win right there :sly:👍.

Most likely not as the car has less than 10 TVs and 6554864684 speakers inside.
 
Most likely not as the car has less than 10 TVs and 6554864684 speakers inside.

That would be West cost customs right?! 👎:sly:

Aaaand there goes my respect for you. All of it.

Thank you my good sir :p.





 
Why does the lady say that dude set the previous record in 2011 at 223mph? What about the Veyron, Veyron SS, F1 and probably a bunch more?
 
Why does the lady say that dude set the previous record in 2011 at 223mph? What about the Veyron, Veyron SS, F1 and probably a bunch more?
In the standing mile....
 
That. None of those cars you mentioned would even touch 200 in a mile.
 
That. None of those cars you mentioned would even touch 200 in a mile.
The Veyron actually can at 205Mph as done by R&T, so I imagine the SS would hit 210 at best. Of course, that's nothing compared to what the real contenders hit at the Mile.
 
Ohh OK, yeah should've occurred to me it was a standing mile, title is a little misleading though. I would like to see the Noble M600 have a crack at it, though in fairness I doubt it would get anywhere near even 223mph.
 
^ I say the M600 would be a fair bit behind the Veyron. I think your not quite understanding the monster these cars really are:sly:.
 


 
Back