I'd love to see the dyno chart for that. 2,000 at the wheel, or 2,000 at the crank? The 330Mph gauge cluster looks like wishful thinking as well.
Hope they're ready to take on TX2K13 next year.
UGR has already pushed the boundaries of the engines in both Lamborghinis, so I'd like to know how they got 2,000hp, where UGR is probably maximizing their cars at 1,600whp at best.Those are my questions too. This will be amazing for sure. For what i know this guy Robert made his Gallardo TT at Underground Racing, so anything is possible coming from them. They already have a Aventador TT but no more footage was shown... You guys can see the trailer in page 1. 2000hp is a bit too much, but its a V12 engine... we´ll see.
No comments?
Now whatch this guy. I think the guy got lucky but in his immense stupidity he "may" have skills
.