Sexy Car Vids - LAMBORGUINI VENENO - sound & high revs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 191 comments
  • 20,300 views
Street car, sure.
Well yeah, obviously there's a bit more to them than that, but i always thought that's what they were classified as....
 
That's the Scorch Racing Silvia btw, not Advan. It's not even a tuner shop car, its just a private owner as well. Kinda crazy to think about.
 
Indeed. As much money as there is in that car, it can't possibly be the same as, say, what HKS dumped in that damned Evo of which I can never remember the name.
 
Not sure if posted, but this was awesome. :)

 
The Veyron actually can at 205Mph as done by R&T, so I imagine the SS would hit 210 at best. Of course, that's nothing compared to what the real contenders hit at the Mile.

Speaking of cars reaching ridiculous speeds in one mile...

 
cano
indeed. As much money as there is in that car, it can't possibly be the same as, say, what hks dumped in that damned evo of which i can never remember the name.

ct230r
 
Old but still awesome

 
Awesome vids Mr-X. Had lots of fun reviewing those;). Medigo seen that the other day too. It was nice, but EVO could and should hae done a more epic review of that monster Calsonic R32 GT500:grumpy:.




 
Hoping the 1UZ I put into the Crown will sound like this someday. :D
 
Awesome vids Mr-X. Had lots of fun reviewing those;). Medigo seen that the other day too. It was nice, but EVO could and should hae done a more epic review of that monster Calsonic R32 GT500:grumpy:.

*NSX-R*

Here's more:

Watch Gan-san (and the NSX-R) kick some European butt with only 280 hp. These two are a great combination.



 
I feel they always sandbagged the other cars in some way. It's clearly apparent that, in the very least, the NSX is being driven far harder than the other cars. It's a good car, but it's not the track weapon BMI would have you believe.
 
^I just wanted to post that vid.
Awesome
 
I bet he isn't on the preferred Ferrari customer list anymore. :lol:
 
This...is absolutely amazing. The cars, cinematography, and the people. Everything about it is just amazing. The one thing that annoys me though is the "commercial" breaks in between. It's just too much to explain, just watch it, that's all I can say. :eek:

 
Tom Walkinshaw himself thrashing a Jag XJS V12 TWR around Mt Panorama, see how it eats 6-series BMWs and the like. Good for 180 and I believe there were a few production versions too.

 
DragTimes is back :sly:.

 
I feel they always sandbagged the other cars in some way. It's clearly apparent that, in the very least, the NSX is being driven far harder than the other cars. It's a good car, but it's not the track weapon BMI would have you believe.

That NSX was supposed to be 4 seconds a lap faster on its best lap then an M3 CSL? :odd:

Meanwhile on the Top Gear test track the NSX-R was more than 3 seconds slower than the M3 CSL, and more than 5 seconds slower than a Gallardo.

I must the only guy on the planet who never thought NSX' were anything special, if not borderline overrated. There's no way that video is a true showcase of speed.
 
Isn't it common knowledge that Best Motoring is biased as hell?

 
That NSX was supposed to be 4 seconds a lap faster on its best lap then an M3 CSL? :odd:

Meanwhile on the Top Gear test track the NSX-R was more than 3 seconds slower than the M3 CSL, and more than 5 seconds slower than a Gallardo.

I must the only guy on the planet who never thought NSX' were anything special, if not borderline overrated. There's no way that video is a true showcase of speed.

The top gear test track is hardly a real track and only gives a basic idea as to how well cars accelerate and handle. Going from a dig is also a big deal, especially with lower powered cars which take time to get up to speed, but don't have to shrug it off much and can go through corners well.
 
The top gear test track is hardly a real track and only gives a basic idea as to how well cars accelerate and handle. Going from a dig is also a big deal, especially with lower powered cars which take time to get up to speed, but don't have to shrug it off much and can go through corners well.

Even if that is true, an M3 CSL is still a pure track-breed of a sportscar so I'm still not buying it being 4 seconds a lap slower. And then there is a Gallardo spending laps and laps catching an NSX, only to barely finish ahead of it.
 
That was on a real track with real racing drivers. The NSX is a legend and made a good figure of itself. Corner speed in a tight corner circuit is his "home". Best Motoring is biased? loool and Top Gear is the way to go haha right...

Drive an NSX hard and then you can speak your mind. I drove one from a friend and i never drove anything like it (performance wise) and i drove many many cars like the 996 turbo, Gallardo and many many more do to my work. An NSX With more power could beat almost anything.

In the mean time:



 
Best Motoring is biased?
Yes, and I doubt it's hard to notice. Anyways, some laptimes I managed to find.
Hockenheim Short Circuit: NSX-R 1:14.600, M3 CSL 1:13.500.
Nürbugring Nordschleife: NSX-R: 8:03.860, M3 CSL: 7.50.000.
Tsukuba Circuit: NSX-R: 1:04.950, M3 CSL: 1:06.880

Seems like the CSL does pretty well as soon as the car can unwind a wee bit, just like it should on Motegi - which is why I can clearly see the race being predetermined. But foror something that's derived from a family sedan and is competing with a mid-engined sports car, that's a decent showing anyways. In my opinion, of course.

Besides, "real race drivers" doesn't mean they're not ensuring that the Japanese car wins in a Japanese show. And yes, I do think Top Gear is biased. Who doesn't? They're very vocal about it and, in fact, so over the top in their bias that nobody can actually take their reviews seriously. Top Gear is, after all, more of a comedy/entertainment show than anything else.
 
Back