Sexy Car Vids - LAMBORGUINI VENENO - sound & high revs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 191 comments
  • 20,298 views
Speaking of SEMA, Might Car Mods was there and their work was pretty enjoyable for me. :D

 
Awesome vid MF 👍.
 
An amazing film on one man's obsession with the Porsche 911. Worth every minute. :D
 
^Pretty cool vid. Jay Leno interviewed the guy 👍;).



 
An amazing film on one man's obsession with the Porsche 911. Worth every minute. :D

Man that guy is quite the character. Amazing production too, very very cool film. Worth every minute indeeed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ermahgerd Rocketbunny makes one sexy kit for the FR-S. :drool:

 


Sounds of the Kenmeri and Hakosuka together. :drool:
 
^Beautifull vid guys :cheers:.

Buggys are so cool. I always wanted one since i was a kid :).
 
Last edited:
Interesting video not only by the story but because i never seen a real Lambo Tractor:tup:.

 
 
That reminded me of this video of the prototype, which I believe had a V12 and was smaller and nimbler...what could have been!

 


A documentary but plenty of Supercar action ,nice documentary though,the residents really are being treated unfairly but on the other hand some of the behavior of the locals when dealing with the Gulf visitors is frankly stupid and border line racist .
 
After watching that, I can't help but feel that such owners of modern day supercars like is the reason I just can't appreciate modern supercars... Along with the wealthy of the entertainment business (mainly rappers and footballers), not trying to stereotype, but it is something I don't like about the "new money." As for those complaining about the wealthy Gulf visitors, I think the people who made it chose some rather odd people and I do have to agree with the racism part. Especially when that one elderly man said "This just doesn't feel like England anymore." (Something along those lines)

Anyways, this is supposed to be a sexy car video thread. And these Alpinas are indeed sexy. :O


Also...
 
I still can't believe how this beast is street legal
 
Saw the pic gallery of that Porsche a month ago in Speedhunters.com... Man! That car it's really REALLY AWESOME... :drool:
 
Wow!! So many posts in this thread lately that i cant belive it :lol:. Finally someone knows the awesomeness of this 👍:sly:. To prove im right here is the Tsukuba Time Attack lap Record video in first hand (the vid came out today). Liked the editing of the vid very much.




Pay attention to the warning at the beginning of the video. They arent lying :scared::sly:👍.


 
That vid did not come out today, it has been around for at least a month now. Hell I even thought Under Suzuki's record had already been beaten. I was like wow that did not take long.
 
That vid did not come out today, it has been around for at least a month now. Hell I even thought Under Suzuki's record had already been beaten. I was like wow that did not take long.

i know they have beat the time in December. I saw some article about it. This video of the hot lap was only published by Yokohama today.

" Publicado às 25/01/2013

Under Suzuki is a privateer time attack competitor from Japan. His goal was to be the fastest at Tsukuba. To beat the tuning shops. He did it in December 2012 with the help of Yokohama ADVAN A050 tyres. Congratulations from all your supporters at Yokohama Tyre Australia.We hope to see you on the podium in Australia at Yokohama World Time Attack 2013. "



 
i know they have beat the time in December. I saw some article about it. This video of the hot lap was only published by Yokohama today.

The same video was published on a different YT channel on the 22nd of December HERE. ;)
 
^Damn it! Must be a stolen video (copyrighting) :lol:. At the time i remember looking everywhere for that vid. 513 views on youtube... it explains it all. :p
 
The diff set-up on that Silvia must be crazy (well, along with the aero).
Yep, i think it's only a matter of time, before we see a street car beat the lap set by that JGTC NSX.
 
Back