-SGTC series 1- Mrbrendon999 Is the driver champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbrendon999
  • 672 comments
  • 29,876 views
6 mins later 19 mins left, oh ffs back on 20 now lol
 
Trying the kart 1:01.298 best so far
 
5 mins, finally I'm gonna beat brendon in a race EDIT: As I was typing it jumped to 80 mins!! EDIT: As I was typing the edit it finished!

If think he means his lap time was 59.915 mate :dunce: :lol:
 
I know haha in waiting 30mins before update done! Watched 2 Pokémon movies during update ^.^
 
I know haha in waiting 30mins before update done! Watched 2 Pokémon movies during update ^.^

Sad very sad lol

Stage 2 done, only just 0:43.137

By the way the west surrey car sounds great
 
I have to agree with bean mate :lol: Pocket monsters were after my time so I don't really get it
 
I remember grounding my youngest for nicking someone cards
 
Well all won just brands in the JPS not done
 
I got pee off with the brands one, I just find it to easy to find away off track
 
kart is Silverstone, f2 is brands indy, f1 is brands gp and monza
 
Yeah the kart one hard to find lines but first s bend almost flat out.
The next two S bends on the staight not showen can be done at full speed.
When you come off the last s bend you not need to brake for next bend as much as you think.
 
Yeah the kart one hard to find lines but first s bend almost flat out.
The next two S bends on the staight not showen can be done at full speed.
When you come off the last s bend you not need to brake for next bend as much as you think.
yeah mate it so deceiving
 
yeah I know come to some of the last bend it just a dab of brakes if any.
It's more about finding a flow round the track, but you any get one lap and have to restart.
I hit 01:00.300 then 01:00.150, then like 4 time got ahead of myself but lost time here or there.
Some how I got that 00:49.975, my biggest problem with a kart is I try and change gear lol
 
yeah I know come to last some of the last bend it just a dab of brakes if any.
It's more about finding a flow round the track, but you any get one lap and have to restart.
I hit 01:00.300 then 01:00.150, then like 4 time got ahead of myself but lost time here or there.
Some how I got that 00:49.975, my biggest problem with a kart is I try and change gear lol
lmfao switch from drive to drive ;)
 
It's special events, not the same as seasonal things with a time limit.
 
Sorry all am pulling out of this, maybe make S2.
Just real life, well work mixing me up on where when I'll be working.

New shift coming, just don't know when.
Plus have the feeling trying to race and challange to do well, will only upset one person.
If I tap in to them, so not wanting crap mail again and limited test time I out of here.

Sorry brendon
 
im pulling out too. but thats a nice statement mad. wasn't aimed at you anyway but hey hoe
 
Back