-SGTC series 1- Mrbrendon999 Is the driver champion.Finished 

Apologies for not letting you know I wouldn't be there, thought I posted a message but didn't go through.

Had friends turn up at half 6 so wasn't able to make it.

consistency really worked for me yesterday, would have finished 2nd if people didn't come in front of the tv every now and then before a corner!

im gonna move my ps3 to the other room before nxt race

aite. Will FB stig to find out :P
hey whatsup?
I want to team up with rst, or bring rst to harsk world motorsport as harsk is away and we can score points as a team. There is no point in being in a team of 1, might as well b independent but rst would be happy to join me

hey whatsup?
I want to team up with rst, or bring rst to harsk world motorsport as harsk is away and we can score points as a team. There is no point in being in a team of 1, might as well b independent but rst would be happy to join me
all good mate, @DirtyNurbKing58 are you re-teaming with anyone? And cpt wants to know if you teaming for s2 :)

Are those night times?

Are you doing any testing this week? Or generally anybody up for it?
My moms on Sims atm and yes I will another day :). Will you be signing up for s2 btw? Its reserved for anyone who scored points first so you don't need to rush :)

My moms on Sims atm and yes I will another day :). Will you be signing up for s2 btw? Its reserved for anyone who scored points first so you don't need to rush :)

Ok, cool. I'm not 100% sure how I will look time wise. But as soon as I know that I will be available, I'll sign up. I would definitely be missing the last round, though.

drivers_zps4ef2271e.png

inde_zps5f89fbd9.png

team_zpsc4596454.png

car_zps3568b3fe.png

New scores up @sibbystiggy good job with consistency so far :) @pyrates @DirtyNurbKing58 @Mc_Crusty_92 @Malcolm Tucker @xkubunt @CptMadBean @Harsk100

Latest Posts

Back