Share your AI art

• Thread starter RYAN
  • 188 comments
1950's pub portraits

2.jpg

The guy on the right is amazingly similar to a good friend of mine, it's uncanny.

-

1.jpg

Shert the Dhimk!

Last edited:
A wide panoramic photograph of the futuristic extension of the Nakagin Capsule Tower reaching into the stratosphere. The tower elongates upwards, transitioning from a classic modular design to a sleek, modern structure. The upper sections are made of advanced materials, with the tower surrounded by clouds and the Earth's curvature visible. The top capsules are futuristic, with transparent domes for viewing space. The photograph captures the tower during twilight, showing the lower part in city night lights and the upper part in sunlight, creating a contrast. Shot with a high-resolution digital camera using a telephoto lens, focusing on the grand scale and detailed upper capsules.

1709609390681.png

Here's another limitation of ChatGPT/DALL-E 3. Asking for "Rule of Thirds" composition is a complete waste of time.

My prompt (emphasis added):-

Create a prompt asking for the creation of a photograph of a beach and lighthouse. Insist that the composition should demonstrate the "Rule of Thirds".

The ChatGPT-created prompt was:-

"A photograph of a serene beach scene with a majestic lighthouse standing tall on the right, perfectly adhering to the 'Rule of Thirds'. The lighthouse, its red and white stripes vivid against the blue sky, acts as the focal point. The beach, with its fine, golden sand, stretches across the bottom third of the image, meeting the turquoise sea that fills the middle third. The upper third of the composition is dominated by a clear, expansive sky, with a few wispy clouds. The sunlight, coming from the west, bathes the scene in a warm, golden hue, highlighting the textures of the sand and the rugged surface of the lighthouse. The sea gently laps at the shore, creating a rhythmic pattern that adds to the tranquility of the scene. The composition should demonstrate the 'Rule of Thirds', with the lighthouse positioned at the intersection of the right third and the horizon line, creating a balanced and visually pleasing image. Taken on: Digital SLR, wide-angle lens (24mm), ISO 100, f/8, 1/250 sec."

And the resulting photo:-

1709779062897.png

_dac6dda9-4a58-41ea-8cce-4d542adcd07c.jpeg
Here is one I tried using bing/DALL E 3. A hubble telescope style picture.

Attachments

• _dac6dda9-4a58-41ea-8cce-4d542adcd07c.jpeg
    _dac6dda9-4a58-41ea-8cce-4d542adcd07c.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 2
That would explain his smile.
He is a member of the "clean-shaven retirees" club. Create a photo of the members of this all-male club. Nobody has either a beard or a mustache. Everyone is clean shaven.

1709832960446.png

EDIT: Here's the prompt created by ChatGPT as given to DALL-E 3

A photograph of the members of the "clean-shaven retirees" club, an all-male group, gathered in a warm and welcoming community hall. Each member, varying in age from early sixties to late eighties, is completely clean-shaven, embodying the club's main characteristic. They are positioned across the frame in small, interacting groups, showcasing a sense of camaraderie and friendship. The background is an indoor setting with natural light streaming in through large windows, illuminating the faces and highlighting the detail of their expressions. The scene is captured from a wide angle to include the entire group and part of the hall's interior, which features comfortable seating and decor that suggests a relaxed, social atmosphere. Taken with: high-resolution digital photography, wide-angle lens to capture the group dynamic, and a balance of natural and indoor lighting to ensure clarity and warmth in the photo. Camera gear includes a DSLR with a wide-angle lens.

Last edited:
Maybe the term 'clean-shaven' is ignored/blocked for some reason 😅 - it looks more like a department store Santa Claus reunion...

--

Here's my attempt to recreate my own GT7 Photomode shot of the 917K in Copilot...

bing-917k-2.jpg

GT7 Photomode:

B1605F7E-4EFB-43D6-ADB6-F5E024389573.jpeg

Clearly the AI shot is not a patch on GT7, but it isn't a million miles away either.

I enjoy the "journeys" in art creation, as an example, from laser cardinal to kingfisher... in probably half an hour

View attachment 1335566

View attachment 1335567
Great pictures, and I totally agree - the 'journey' of developing an idea is a lot of fun, and does take time and imagination. I like the way that playing with an AI tool like this can stimulate one's own creativity. I just wish there was more than 15 daily 'boosts' as it takes about that many just to develop one single idea.

Back