Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
After an horrible 3rd race with the 4C GR.4 yesterday , i have decided to make a car as fast as the 1st tune but a lot easier to manage.
1:19.503 in my humanoide hands... Aliens like IOF racing, setted and GTR3123 are out of reach for me.
Here it is.

View attachment 658547
For the gears .
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Mr. P. Again the best to you and your family. Thank you for helping us non-tuners.

Is the tire wear and damage working?
Yes but in certain races atm, the damage is only mechanical at the moment but the pits do not work it take 60 seconds to repair while driving around the track which becomes a right pain in the backside.

Tire wear wise its pretty good and fair for short races but i would like to see it a more living breathing style of it depending if its a short, medium or endurance race because atm it feels like well its the last lap so you tires will be almost destroyed there isn't really any tire management yet but will have to see in the final product for longer races

Does anyone have a good setup for the group 3 gtr schulze motorsport on brands hatch?
Here is one - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...s-list-on-post-1.354696/page-35#post-11858580

and this one from praiano63 I could not find the page this one is at.

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Schulze M '13 Brands Hatch
Front/Rear
Break Balance 1
Ride Height 2.05/2.91
Spring Rate 2159.3/826.5
Stabilizers 3/4
Compression 8/7
Rebound 8/7
Ngative Camber Angles 2.1/1.3
Toe Angles 0.00/0.15
Down Force 400/750
LSD Initial Torque 25
LSD Accelelation Sensitivity 18
LSD Breaking Sensitivity 15

Transmission
Top Speed 112
1st 2.767
2nd 2.13
3rd 1.732
4th 1.477
5th 1.244
6th 1.061
Final 3.460

Mercedes SLS AMG GR.4 Nordschleife , 7:21.798 stable and easy.

Mercedes SLS AMG GR.4 Nordschleife.jpg

For the gears .
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°​

Last edited:
Mr. P. Again the best to you and your family. Thank you for helping us non-tuners.
Thanks a lot.
Mercedes SLS AMG GR.4 Nordschleife , 7:21.798 stable and easy.

View attachment 658926
For the gears .
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°​
Shaved 4 seconds , LSD for hotlap 5/15/10.

Got it now. :banghead:
Still stuck with 7:22:073 in the VW.
What controller settings do you use with your G29? I am a little tired about the rattle so i set the two ffb values to lowest. Sensitivity to +4.
I use 10/10 , G29 still have few feedback with the higher settings.

My G29 is working again, here is the solution, i play PS4 on the PS3 position now.

This solution work for a while but now i have broken the pin of the switch PS3 to ps4. No way to play anymore. No more waranty, I don t know what to do , Game over .:confused:
switch.jpg

Hey guys does anyone have a Nurb tune for the N300 Focus ST it's the only car i currently own in that class. I'd be awesome to have something that makes it less crap. any help is of course greatly appreciated :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Looks like your gonna have to solder a new piece back on.
I m looking for a device who allow to play with my old g27. Cronusmax, crosshair or others.... Checking the cheapest andmore eficient. No money for a new wheel and nobody close to my home for a repair.

Back