Shift 2 Unleashed Photomode

1st shots:

Inside my starter car, nissan silvia I got for free with the limited edition code.
shift2pic_57848.jpg

Testing out the damage on the free lambo I got with limited edition code.
shift2pic_57849.jpg

My beautiful liveries:

shift2pic59761.jpg

shift2pic59028.jpg

shift2pic59766.jpg

shift2pic59767.jpg

shift2pic59764.jpg

shift2pic59769.jpg

shift2pic59765.jpg

shift2pic59770.jpg

Check out this one guys,

shift2pic60058.jpg

shift2pic60057.jpg

I just spent 4 hours on this ZondaR, to find out that the last preset livery was almost exactly what I had made.... But mine looks much cooler, the colors pop alot more than the preset livery. I wanted to make sure people could tell a difference between mine and the preset livery, so I changed up the colors a bit. I think this is definately my best yet! This took 50+ stickers to make the R on the roof, and to make the tri-colored ovals alone.... so many layered circles and squaressdajhg. So glad this is done. Again, I'd appreciate any feedback. :sly"

Thanks,

Xenovora

Btw, ignore attached folder, was trying to figure out how to upload haha.

Attachments

• New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip
    776.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
The built-in photomode thingy is poo. :D I think it also drops resolution on the PC version? Next time I'll take a screenshot with FRAPS, looks much better. Anyway, here's a little photomode shot I took:

shift2pic_24952.jpg

I didnt get too creative with the photography... and I cbf with the vinyl editor, but here are some of mine

Z06
shift2pic_60711.jpg

shift2pic_60707.jpg

done up as a Grand Sport
shift2pic_60706.jpg

NSX
shift2pic_60710.jpg

E30
shift2pic_60709.jpg

Challenger
shift2pic_60705.jpg

shift2pic_60703.jpg

GT500
shift2pic_60702.jpg

Mustang RTR
shift2pic_60699.jpg

shift2pic_60700.jpg

Police Reventon
shift2pic_60698.jpg

LFA
shift2pic_60697.jpg

RX7
shift2pic_60695.jpg

shift2pic_60694.jpg

190E
shift2pic_60693.jpg

EVO IX
shift2pic_60691.jpg

R32
shift2pic_60689.jpg

shift2pic_60690.jpg

Cayman
shift2pic_60688.jpg

GT3 RS
shift2pic_60687.jpg

Supra
shift2pic_60686.jpg

Golf
shift2pic_60685.jpg

just figured out how to upload the pictures!!

ill upload a few few more of the vett and the veyron...:drool:

two of my best looking cars aside this evo!

I can't upload pictures online. I try to share my pictures on autolog but it says to try back later. Can you guys still upload pictures?

I've just uploaded my first three pictures with no issues at all. Got the game a few days ago I hope this feature keeps working :irked:

Well, here are my very first three pics of my also first two cars.

WgI74.jpg

61oMm.jpg

ZDy4J.jpg

Hello. I am new to the forums, and have played SHIFT 2: Unleashed for a while and am having a lot of trouble uploading my pictures in the game. I tried to the Autolog from my PS3 and shared two of my pics, although it does not show up on the NFS site for Shift 2's Autolog and when I went to the Gallery, I ended up getting an error message from my browser. Tried to refresh and it says the same thing. 👎

Is anyone else having the same problems?

Hi, MetaKraken, are you still there? Welcome to GTPlanet, anyway.

Did you solve the problem? If you did, can you post about what happened? I'm having a bit of a tussle myself with S2's photomode.

Hi guys! I'm a new comer to SHIFT 2 (PS3 version) recently. :)
I'd like to ask something about this game's photomode.
Looks like the photos I took can only be reached by Autolog (www.needforspeed.com), but now Autolog is only used for Most Wanted. Does that mean I can never get my photos? :scared:

Eeyup, EA canned Photomode for The Run, Shift 2 & Hot Pursuit. The best you can do is bring with the photo on your TV & snap a picture with your camera or if you have a capture card record the TV.

Eeyup, EA canned Photomode for The Run, Shift 2 & Hot Pursuit. The best you can do is bring with the photo on your TV & snap a picture with your camera or if you have a capture card record the TV.

Yes, I was very disappointed to learn this after picking up the game recently. They continue to sell new copies with no mention that basic features are missing. A local save function is a big omission for a game with a dedicated Photo Mode. Thankfully, I got the PC version so I have the option to use third-party screenshot programs.

Yes, I was very disappointed to learn this after picking up the game recently. They continue to sell new copies with no mention that basic features are missing. A local save function is a big omission for a game with a dedicated Photo Mode. Thankfully, I got the PC version so I have the option to use third-party screenshot programs.

For real? No more Photomode for Shift 2???

:yuck:

Curse you EA!!! :grumpy:

Oh man... that's terrible.
How hard will it be to export photos to XMB nowadays?
Why do SMS include the bloody photomode in the first place if it is gonna be left out when the game gets old? That's not acceptable! 👎

Ah no! That's exactly the reason why I can't upload to youtube directly from SHIFT2 anymore.

damn you EA!

So any options for low budget? only for taking pictures?
If capture card, which one?

Depends on how good you want it to look? If you want something that's not HD, under $50. If you want HD it's probably going to be over $100.

Sorry to bring this back to life! But just started playing this again as bored of GT6. It seems you cannot share pics to the website any more? So any ideas how to get pics off the ps3 on to a mac? Cause i can't figure it out!

Back