Short Horror movie called House on the Hill

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 7 comments
Thank you. I don't have the PC version to get the full editor so the killing part was a little flat, but everything else turned out pretty well.
I love how up to 1:14 is all happy and colourful and then it gets all dark from there!

I've been thinking about making a horror film as well on GTA Online lately and planning to do it through sharefactory. I haven't figured a name yet though.

I've been thinking about making a horror film as well on GTA Online lately and planning to do it through sharefactory. I haven't figured a name yet though.
Sorry I wasn't alerted for this comment. There are actually a lot of horror movies made from GTA. I didn't realize just how many until after I uploaded this. I haven't tried sharefactory as I don't have a PS4, but I'm sure you could make a pretty cool movie with it.

I think I've gave up with the horror film, however I'm coming up with some sort of free mode game that is basically Slender in GTA but with a altered objective unlike in the original games where you need to find notes. Although I'm a bit concerned if the rules being a little too specific will be a problem and I'm also concerned if the community will like it or not. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Back