- 301

- Dorset
- Drtrebor007
Thanks for Response Guys, Ihave a Mazda Stealth car anyways, so All thats left is now to see what one to buy, I.E. The Blue or Yellow one?
DrTrebor007Thanks for Response Guys, Ihave a Mazda Stealth car anyways, so All thats left is now to see what one to buy, I.E. The Blue or Yellow one?
Found:
Based on: 2010 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut
Obtained: New Car Dealer
Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 902 BHP (@ 47.7 miles)
Torque:---- 993 ft-lb
Weight:---- 930 kg
PARTS
GT Auto
Oil Change
Tuning Shop
High RPM Turbo Kit
Choice of Racing Tires
SETUP
Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 60/85
Transmission
Transmission
1st:-- 3.863
2nd:-- 2.466
3rd:-- 1.744
4th:-- 1.298
5th:-- 1.018
6th:-- 0.839
Final: 2.813
Max Speed: 249
Drivetrain
Differential
Initial: x/5
Accel:-- x/5
Braking: x/5
Suspension
Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-10
Spring Rate: 17.5/19.0
Extension:-- 10/10
Compression: 8/8
Anti-Roll:-- 1/3
Camber:----- 2.9/2.3
Toe:-------- 0.05/0.05
Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 8/10
Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
Tuner Comments:
Say hello to the Killer Whale. It's big and powerful, capable of killing nearly anything, but has a certain grace to it...
And more pace than your mind will be able to comprehend
I used this tune with some minor tweaks to suit my driving style..... it's awesome.
I've also used some other tunes from these guys, they ROCK!!!! Thanks guys
I used this tune with some minor tweaks to suit my driving style..... it's awesome.
I've also used some other tunes from these guys, they ROCK!!!! Thanks guys