Should the Veyron be in GT6

• Yes

Votes: 242 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 38 12.6%

• Total voters
Maybe because I want to eliminate the noob drag cars :) x1 and Veyron are the top ones in my eliminate list ;)

The X2010 yes but why the Veyron? It's a real car that is really that good in a straight line, why would you remove it from the game because it's good ? Maybe they should remove some other hugely successful cars in real life because they're such noob cars.:rolleyes:

Although I see no reason to remove the Veyron, other cars are faster. The SSC Ultimate Aero Twin Turbo goes faster in a strait line than the Veyron.
If you want to pull the SS card on me, the SSC Bloodhound is projected to go faster then that, too.

Yes, it should be in GT6, but make it ridiculously expensive like what it costs in real life. IIRC its around $2 million, so 2 million credits?

Although I see no reason to remove the Veyron, other cars are faster. The SSC Ultimate Aero Twin Turbo goes faster in a strait line than the Veyron.
If you want to pull the SS card on me, the SSC Bloodhound is projected to go faster then that, too.

It's not about whose faster. It's about what the car achieved back then. No one thought a car could go past 400km/h. And how much does it weigh? Full of luxury? The SSC will probably give you a sore arse after a few hundred miles. And a W16 engine in a production road car? Everyone thought VW was mad for giving this project a go ahead, because it's so expensive. And plus, would you rather been seen arriving at a hotel in a SSC over a Bugatti?

It should as long as you can paint it in two-tone!

I'm a bit surprised that this thread exist. The Veyron isn't my favorite car, but why take it out of the game? It was a record holder. And like with every car, better physics will probably make it more fun to drive.

Maybe because I want to eliminate the noob drag cars :) x1 and Veyron are the top ones in my eliminate list ;)

Then do it right and ask for specific car restrictions in online rooms, rather than a round about, highly disruptive request to remove cars from the game for no reason.

This was a completely different response to what I expected. There's a thread about which 5 cars you don't want to see in GT6, I'd say at least 75% said Veyron. Where are these people, or are we all just sheep here?

Although the Veyron is used online by some to ram and anger people, it does deserve a place in the game. It seems like everyone forgets that rammers drive a large variety of powerful cars, but once you get rammed by a Veyron, it's the worst thing that could ever happen.

Although the Veyron is used online by some to ram and anger people

This has nothing to do with anything. There are no rammer cars because any car can be a rammer car. If this is people's rational for wanting cars removed, I'd think it would be in everyone's best interest if they were ignored. Once the "bad car" is gone, they'll just complain about whatever rammers pick next until it's a 1 car game (or maybe a 0 car game).

Which would make it unrealistic. The real Veyron handles like crap, there is no reason to change that in GT.

It's not a track car, but I think you might be giving it too little credit. Agreed though that it should be as it is in reality. Changing it defeats the purpose.

The Veyron is everything the Viper is, but super exaggerated. VERY fast in a strait line, and VERY slow around corners.

This has nothing to do with anything. There are no rammer cars because any car can be a rammer car. If this is people's rational for wanting cars removed, I'd think it would be in everyone's best interest if they were ignored. Once the "bad car" is gone, they'll just complain about whatever rammers pick next until it's a 1 car game (or maybe a 0 car game).

Well then would you tell me why else people wouldn't want to see the Veyron return?

gamerdog6482
Which would make it unrealistic. The real Veyron handles like crap, there is no reason to change that in GT.

Hmm ignorant comment I think.

I'm on my iPhone. So could some kind soul post up a you tube link to
"Bugatti Veyron handling test".

Tiff is driving one in this video and I think some may be surprised.

Much appreciated if someone could do that.

Thanks.

Exorcet
I'm a bit surprised that this thread exist. The Veyron isn't my favorite car, but why take it out of the game? It was a record holder. And like with every car, better physics will probably make it more fun to drive.

Then do it right and ask for specific car restrictions in online rooms, rather than a round about, highly disruptive request to remove cars from the game for no reason.

But I don't create my rooms :) My rooms never fill up :(

Hmm ignorant comment I think.

I'm on my iPhone. So could some kind soul post up a you tube link to
"Bugatti Veyron handling test".

Tiff is driving one in this video and I think some may be surprised.

Much appreciated if someone could do that.

Thanks.

Does that work? I can't tell because Java is being a 🤬.

The Veyron is everything the Viper is, but super exaggerated. VERY fast in a strait line, and VERY slow around corners.

That's the last thing I'd think about when describing the Viper. It's not all that true for the Veyron either. It has decent grip. It's weakness is changing direction. Avoid S-corners and the Veyron can go at a good pace.

Well then would you tell me why else people wouldn't want to see the Veyron return?

Because they jump to conclusions without taking enough time to think things over. People complain about X1 drivers as if room restrictions didn't exist, and the X1 wasn't the only car in it's PP/HP/weight class.

Video from above, don't include the "watch="

Earth
By the time GT6 rolls around in the next year or two the 2009 Veyron will probably be what, the 5th fastest car in the world? Theres much more faster cars to worry about being added then the 2009 Veyron

the veyron is much more than a fast car, there's nothing on the planet like it

Oh? I was pretty sure that both of them were quite accomplished handlers. Particularly the Viper, what with the... 5 FIA GT championships the car had in the first 6 years of the series.

And despite being so heavy, it isn't as if the Veyron rolls over and explodes when it reaches a corner.

But was that a stock Dodge Viper road car?
You made no distinction in your original post.

Though yes, the road version of the car could always handle quite well after the car was refreshed with the GTS, that sorted out the problems with the original RT/10. The biggest problem with it was always its brakes.

Last edited:
'The Bugatti Veyron handles like crap' must be the biggest cliche thing to say in motoring and what's funny is 99 times out of a hundred it's coming from someone who hasn't been within 100 miles of a Veyron let alone driven one at speed.

Back