Should the Veyron be in GT6

• Yes

Votes: 242 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 38 12.6%

• Total voters
The Veyron could be as bad as Skylines if PD models every version. In fact, I think some of the different "models" might be more pointless than the Skyline variations.

Agreed. At the most, I'd imagine they will add those two Veyrons (16.4 + SS). No real need to have a modeler spend more time on a slight variation.

The EB110 would be a surprise and a pleasant one at that! :)

Bugatti dealership.

Veyron 16.4

Veyron Super Sport

EB110 Super Sport

Galibier 16C

Type 252 Prototype

A little more, just for kicks & diversity. :sly:

Including some of the special edition Veyrons wouldn't hurt, but they should just be included as color options, not separate models.

I think it should but install it as a premium. Millions of us would KILL to sit in the drivers seat of one and they kind of shot us in the foot with it. A lot of people say that they veyron is just a car for little kids to drive around and smash stuff, but really, that is EVERY car. The veyron is a true piece of engineering history and should be detailed in a game as such.

What kind of a question is this? Of course it needs to be in GT6! I still wonder why the heck would PD leave such an iconic piece of engineering out of the game(standard doesn't count. It doesn't even sound like a Veyron).

Forget about GT6, it needs to be upgrated first as a premium in GT5. Almost every car game has it, and with a cockpit view.

And add the EB110 while you're at it, PD!

Exorcet
The Veyron could be as bad as Skylines if PD models every version. In fact, I think some of the different "models" might be more pointless than the Skyline variations.

Gonna have to disagree. There are realistically 3 versions of the Veyron (16.4, The SuperSport, & the convertible)

There are a disgustingly large amount of skylines in GT5, and everyone is aware of this. I don't think you would see people complain if there were 3 Veyrons implemented in GT6, which certainly isn't as bad as a few hundred skylines

Gonna have to disagree. There are realistically 3 versions of the Veyron (16.4, The SuperSport, & the convertible)

There are a disgustingly large amount of skylines in GT5, and everyone is aware of this. I don't think you would see people complain if there were 3 Veyrons implemented in GT6, which certainly isn't as bad as a few hundred skylines

There are 25 Veyrons. Including, Matte White edition and Red edition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Veyron

Yes it should

and I'm not even a big fan of the Car, but it deserves it's place in the game.

If you don't like it than go drive one of the other 1000+ Cars in the game :)

Froudeybrand
No! You can't tune the stupidity out of it it's useless.

Just because you personally don't like a car doesn't make it useless.. :rolleyes:

Edit- I'm not a huge Veyron fan, (mostly just use it for drags and cat & mouse) and it corners like a container ship, but I think it still has a place in GT6. It isn't a bad car by any means, it just depends on what you look for in a car.

Why? I can understand someone not liking the X1, I mean it's like a fantasy car. But the Veyron is a record breaking monster. In really all aspects. 253 mph, a 1001 HP, not to mention it's 1.5 million+ price tag, it really will have a place in automotive history 20 years from now. I don't think a car that is that incredible should be left out of GT6. Not that I ever use my Veyron. I may have driven it 5 or 6 times in GT5. Everyone hates it because it's a "noob" car, just because crappy drivers drive them in GT5. But I'm sure Simon Cowell doesn't drive his Veyron like many in GT5 do.

Yes Veyron definitely should be in GT6. It's a historic car, it's that simple. It deserves a spot in a historic car game.
Try 1256 Full Tune and 300 + no draft at SSRX.

Agreed it should have ahome in GT6.

If they can put in more cars that can actually compete with the veyron then i say yes. The only 2 other cars that could were the Mclaren(which will still lose in some cases) and the GT by Citroen Concept(obv.electric problem, has to pit in longer races eventually).

If PD can throw in some more hypercars with comparable performance then i say yes all the way.

If they can put in more cars that can actually compete with the veyron then i say yes. The only 2 other cars that could were the Mclaren(which will still lose in some cases) and the GT by Citroen Concept(obv.electric problem, has to pit in longer races eventually).

If PD can throw in some more hypercars with comparable performance then i say yes all the way.

There are some street cars in GT5 that could go faster around a track than the Veyron.

Everything can compete with it, we having tuning. In fact, in GT5 the Veyron seems to be slow unless it goes in a straight line.

Secondly, it doesn't need competition at all. There is nothing wrong with one make races, or just plain fooling around.

Back