• No

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 38 12.6%

• Total voters
England
East Midlands
m8h3r
I see a lot of hate, and love in the "What do you" and the "What dont you" want to see in GT6 threads. So I'm creating a poll for this specific car. Do you think the Veyron should be in GT6?

Why shouldn't it be in GT6? Almost all of the hate towards it is stemmed from ignorance, so there's no reason for it to be left out.

I think the Veyron should be in the game, although I really never use it so it'll only collect dust like it does in GT5 for me.

*This*

Don't forget the Bugatti EB110 too. :)

He was asking about Veyron's, so thats why I left the EB out, maybe PD could even add the Chiron

1999_Bugatti_183Chiron1.jpg

The Veyron should absolutly be in GT6!! its an iconic car!!

I do agree, I think it should too. I'd also like the Supersport, with the orange stripe :drool:. Tune it right and the Veyron is a good car.

By the time GT6 rolls around in the next year or two the 2009 Veyron will probably be what, the 5th fastest car in the world? Theres much more faster cars to worry about being added then the 2009 Veyron

I'm sure, by now, it's modeled completely. And I imagine it doesn't take much work to create the Super Sport version from the 16.4 version.

its an amazing car, why not include it? the base model, super sport, sang bleu, carbon edition are all worth a drive in gt6, they may handle poorly and be useless for anything but speed in a straight line but how else can you drive a 2.5 million car?

Is the question in the OP a joke or what?

YES. I will gladly sacrifice 40 of the 50 Skylines for 1 Veyron.

Why? I can understand someone not liking the X1, I mean it's like a fantasy car. But the Veyron is a record breaking monster. In really all aspects. 253 mph, a 1001 HP, not to mention it's 1.5 million+ price tag, it really will have a place in automotive history 20 years from now. I don't think a car that is that incredible should be left out of GT6. Not that I ever use my Veyron. I may have driven it 5 or 6 times in GT5. Everyone hates it because it's a "noob" car, just because crappy drivers drive them in GT5. But I'm sure Simon Cowell doesn't drive his Veyron like many in GT5 do.

Yes Veyron definitely should be in GT6. It's a historic car, it's that simple. It deserves a spot in a historic car game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like Dylpro said, this historic car belongs in a historic car game. People mostly hate this car because "unexperienced drivers" bump/ram into their cars and tune them up to 1250-ish horsepower. But in good hands, this is a fantastic car! Feel the W16 engine with 1001 HP pushing you towards 400 km/h! Great car! :D

This car has a place in GT at least it's real(I actually don't know if the X2011 or X2010 are real).

For that matter I want to see some of the other cars Bugatti made.

Maybe because I want to eliminate the noob drag cars :) x1 and Veyron are the top ones in my eliminate list ;)
Because drag racing (something that isn't even officially supported in GT5) should be the basis on which cars should stay and which cars should go.

Back