Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,299 comments
s-l1600.jpg

Figured I'd get a couple more now that speculators are starting to descend on Genny stuff.

Since the Comply eartips that came with my Jaybird Freedoms just broke (a week after the 30 day warranty :banghead:) I had to get some new ones as I like the isolation they give. I know there's some Jaybird specific Comply tips but these has to be shipped from the US, and thus they'd end up costing me 100% extra to import, just because they're from the US, therefore I decided to go for the Comply TSX 200s instead, they should fit my Jaybirds, as the nozzle diameter is the same as the models on the Comply 200-series compatibility chart, fingers crossed at least. :lol: The TSXs also comes with the "WaxGaurd" so no more icky earphones. 👍
81YcOF3eSxL._SX522_.jpg

Which snow foam do you plan on using?
Just remember, snow foam lances are just the first step in car detailing.
Alot more and expensive steps follow.

I'm very well aware of this. Having recently gotten into a detailing job has finally allowed me to have the income to get a set of equipment for personal use.

The Cannon comes with a sample of the Snow Job foam but after I've gone through that I'll be moving onto Autobrite.

I'm very well aware of this. Having recently gotten into a detailing job has finally allowed me to have the income to get a set of equipment for personal use.

The Cannon comes with a sample of the Snow Job foam but after I've gone through that I'll be moving onto Autobrite.

Look for a product called Mint Snowfoam i've used it a few times and it does a good job.

A Bolex SB 16mm film (as in cine) camera with a Kern Switar 17~85/3.5:

hMEeFl8.jpg

Kept an eye on 16mm cameras after seeing a few being used on shoots and being impressed with the results. Film is expensive but dat 16mm/actual film stock look is so evocative.

Speaking of film, I also bought tickets to see Dunkirk in 15/70mm IMAX for this Saturday. Can't wait, Interstellar was bloody amazing when I saw it there a few years back.

Pay day for me today so decided to splurge a little. Treated myself to a nice massage, followed by a trip to CEX to pick up a handful of PS2 Games., then on to a quick lunch at Maccies (6 piece mcnuggets, large 1/4 pounder with cheese meal, and an oreo mcflurry). Then a quick stop at Homebase to pick up a new set of shelves to store my games and movies on.

qUNVZQq.jpg

Nice little haul, although the cashier made a mistake and gave me Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 instead of Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, so I will have to return to CEX later this week to get that sorted out...

These shelves just about fit in my Mini :lol:
ffdeB0q.jpg

@Terronium-12, are there any positions available for 'I really should stop buying stuff anonymous'? Asking for an uh... friend.

5d64b0
5d64b1

• WAKO'S Street Spec Pro Stage-S Hybrid replica oil canister money box. It was cheap, mmkay...
5e739d
5e739e

• STi jacket, probably from the nineties. In a lovely, absolutely tasteless (but still epic) purple and yellow combo. Hell yeah.

*SNIP*

Nice little haul, although the cashier made a mistake and gave me Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 instead of Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, so I will have to return to CEX later this week to get that sorted out...

Happy little mistake there, THPS 4 was (alongside the first Underground) the peak of the Tony Hawk franchise.

Also thank you for reminding me to pick up THPS 3 for the PC.

SVX
STi jacket, probably from the nineties. In a lovely, absolutely tasteless (but still epic) purple and yellow combo. Hell yeah.

Where to cop.

Seriously though that is great. You've got me furiously searching page after page on eBay for one.

Wanted to stay OEM, so I bought some parts from the local dealership. Luckily, I have a hookup in the parts department and got these at wholesale price. :D
20900727_10214444876415088_263139088259617915_o.jpg

New shocks, muffler, O2 sensor, and some new balljoints.

Can't wait to see a fresh new exhaust tip on my car. Almost depressing just looking at the original one that is all rusty and brown.
20785675_10214444877015103_1128745848274690542_o.jpg

Back