Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,319 comments
Custom ordered a thing back in October and finally got to pick it up yesterday morning.

View attachment 782429
I like your style, I like your choice, I like your purchase. And I like the colour combination. Beautiful blue with black wheels.

Is that parked in the disabled spot in pics one and two?
I don't think so. It seems to be parked in between the "disabled spots".

Yeah that was my initial thought, just wasn't sure how it is posted there.
I assume it's in front of the signs not between them.

Is that parked in the disabled spot in pics one and two?
Usually they're marked with blue stripes instead of yellow but the signs on both sides are obviously disabled parking. Looks like where the car is parked is between then, intended to be a combo walkway / van with a ramp parking. I'm betting the dealership uses it for vehicle delivery when nothing is parked there as it's not long term. :)

I like your style, I like your choice, I like your purchase. And I like the colour combination. Beautiful blue with black wheels.

I don't think so. It seems to be parked in between the "disabled spots".

Thank you! And yeah, it's between handicap spots but the dealership had it parked there when I arrived first thing Saturday morning.

Last edited:
I listened. :sly: £25 Brand New from Game.Uk

5F8838F2-78B2-4203-9982-565E1A2C5721.jpeg

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is a yearly tradition for my family. This year I bought the moose head mugs from the movie. I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to get some nog in 'em.

IMG-4439.jpg

RingedBlondGharial-size_restricted.gif

Are those glass or plastic?

We bought a set of these years ago. The description said glass, but were a little disappointed when the ones we got were plastic. They look just like the ones from the movie though.

With the high octane eggnog we use them for, perhaps it is better that they are plastic. :lol:

Are those glass or plastic?

We bought a set of these years ago. The description said glass, but were a little disappointed when the ones we got were plastic. They look just like the ones from the movie though.

With the high octane eggnog we use them for, perhaps it is better that they are plastic. :lol:

They are glass and thick. I did a lot of research on these before I pulled the trigger. The ones that look more like the real thing are either plastic labeled as glass or made of a very thin glass and prone to breakage around the nose area. They also sell some that are actually shot glasses that are misrepresented as actual size. I wanted the ones that looked more like the actual movie but the reviews were bad because of the mislabeling.

Scored a Sydney Roosters heritage jersey from the teams website yesterday. It was already marked down from $160 to $99. Got an extra 10% off it, thanks to the Cyber Monday code. Worked out to $97 shipped in the end. Rather happy with that.

SR18JSY13M-FRONT_large.jpg

You already own an OLED TV, am I right?

My pops bought an LG 55 B7 last year which I was using up until I moved early this year. I myself have a 46” Sony in my living/lounge room & 40” Sony in the bedroom.

The deals over Black Friday and Cyber Monday were not good enough to make me purchase. Plus my partner and I have just had to pay for our wood burning stove to be brought up to spec, so this cost a pretty penny. :(

My pops bought an LG 55 B7 last year which I was using up until I moved early this year. I myself have a 46” Sony in my living/lounge room & 40” Sony in the bedroom.

The deals over Black Friday and Cyber Monday were not good enough to make me purchase. Plus my partner and I have just had to pay for our wood burning stove to be brought up to spec, so this cost a pretty penny. :(
Oh, I see.

These things come down in price with time, so the longer you wait, the cheaper you'll get one anyway. ;)

In my case, it was a combination of Black Friday prices plus an LG cashback campaign that's currently undergoing that made for a sweet (yet still expensive) deal.

Scored a Sydney Roosters heritage jersey from the teams website yesterday. It was already marked down from $160 to $99. Got an extra 10% off it, thanks to the Cyber Monday code. Worked out to $97 shipped in the end. Rather happy with that.

SR18JSY13M-FRONT_large.jpg

It arrived this morning. Head hole is a little tight for my fat head but aside that it fits perfectly.

IMG20181128102811.jpg

Wasn't a planned purchase, at least not this year. I ended needing some new dress/casual work shoes after the gel heel on my current pair had a blowout.

7145Ka-9nHL._UX500_.jpg

Ordered a pair of Skechers Rilar Oxfords.

On Friday morning one of my monitors (that’s a studio monitor, not a display) decided to die. They were Rokit 5s so not exactly high end, but they did their job for the most part

So on Friday afternoon I went to the local pro audio shop to see what they had, and I came back with a pair of Focal Alpha 65s

044C5441-6BF3-4EE5-9F33-33A3F01D1881.jpeg

They are bloody awesome. A massive improvement over what I previously had.

Back