Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,251 comments
Are they expensive? Because the prices are astronomically high in Australia - the last two 1:500's I got cost $80 each:crazy: They aren't much cheaper online sadly.
The 2 plane i got on Saturday cost me about $40 US a piece. I have some other ones saved in my eBay list that are closer to $70ish for 1:400s, so they're not like mobile phone or computer expensive, but they're not the cheapest things ever and one a month or so doesn't break the bank

The 2 plane i got on Saturday cost me about $40 US a piece. I have some other ones saved in my eBay list that are closer to $70ish for 1:400s, so they're not like mobile phone or computer expensive, but they're not the cheapest things ever and one a month or so doesn't break the bank
That seems reasonable for those types of aircraft, but I was able to get them for more like $30 US a few years ago, which is about $45 Australian. They aren't massively expensive, but I can't justify the cost anymore. I'd rather buy 1:64 scale cars instead.

@PinkKitty13 @CLowndes888 Are those planes valuable? I have a Hello Kitty EVA Air model that I got as a gift.

Today I began focusing on a diet to lower my blood pressure and cholesterol by cutting out meat and most animal product.
5F345EB8-4D40-499C-916D-29E831AB533A.jpeg

Hopefully this is a good start.

It says 1/150 on the box.
View attachment 857590
That's not a diecast model, it's a resin one where you have to do some assembly yourself. I think it's a SkyMarks or something like that. The packaging would increase the value, however it's not that valuable to start with. Sorry:lol: Why don't you put it together?

Bought a 16-35mm f4 lens a while ago. Already owned the 24-70(left) and the 70-200(right). What a joy it is to have the triple crown complete (Atleast the f4). Anyhow there's no more "cheap" glass left to buy. So I thought I'd go with a ronin S gimball for upcoming projects. My wallet hurts.
71402342_2401673389880222_3512319693689978880_o.jpg

Bought a new sign for by the front door.

20191019_121751.jpg

Also FINALLY got the trip to New Orleans all booked - flights, AirBnB and a minivan. Plane tickets were jumping like crazy yesterday (to the tune of changing every couple of minutes) so when a decent price finally came up, I had to jump. Now to hunt down things to do, which shouldn't be a problem.

Last night I went and got PVC for my cockpit project, today I went got more PVC for my cockpit project because I didn't buy enough.

TB

View attachment 858778

Also FINALLY got the trip to New Orleans all booked - flights, AirBnB and a minivan. Plane tickets were jumping like crazy yesterday (to the tune of changing every couple of minutes) so when a decent price finally came up, I had to jump. Now to hunt down things to do, which shouldn't be a problem.

I'm not seeing this "mess" mentioned in the sign (although one of the candles appears to be crooked). :odd:

TB

View attachment 858778

Remember, it's pronounced NAR-LENS. ;)

TB

View attachment 858778

I recently picked up a Kindle Paperwhite and case:
716MbtphhUL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I also recently purchased a new wallet:

MAG763_ODG_2.png

Since they are both on sale on Steam at the moment...

header.jpg

header.jpg

Edit: Forgot I also did the Humble Bundle for this month so also Call of Duty WWII, Crash N. Sane Trilogy and the Spyro trilogy.

Last edited:
Since they are both on sale on Steam at the moment...

header.jpg

header.jpg

Edit: Forgot I also did the Humble Bundle for this month so also Call of Duty WWII, Crash N. Sane Trilogy and the Spyro trilogy.
I am thinking of getting the same humble bundle. I just got the the bundle with all the Corel Painter stuff. So it's either that or maybe I'll spring to get a drawing pad instead.

Back