Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,319 comments
Bought this for my new (work from home) job that starts next week. I wanted a better one, but this ones good enough.

Logitech-C270-HD-Webcam.jpg

I already have a webcam.....somewhere. I have no idea where it is, though.

More yuri manga. Volumes 1 and 3 of Citrus+, a four volume series. I have volume 2 on order and volume 4 will be out in November.
52281882796_95a56b7b59_c.jpg

Gotta protect that new phone.

SUPCAASE Unicorn Beetle. Served me well with the S8, might as well keep it going.

1660518930848.png

Milomdoi Screen and camera lens protectors.

1660518998584.png

And some Honey Badger boot laces.

1660519597039.png

That poster/advert is awesome and makes me want some.
I really only bought them because we called our bulldog a honey badger. :lol:

FYI - the laces are quite thick and in my boots, they don't slide through the eyelets very well but in this instance, that's alright.

Fingers crossed they're worth the price!

TB
I really only bought them because we called our bulldog a honey badger. :lol:

FYI - the laces are quite thick and in my boots, they don't slide through the eyelets very well but in this instance, that's alright.

Fingers crossed they're worth the price!
Whenever I need new laces for my boots they always come pre fitted to boots.

The fact that I don't pay for the boots is probably the deciding factor in that. :sly:

Since I don't want to cook the transmission, a ScanGaugeII that I still need to program with all the Toyota codes:
SGII_GA-01-00.png

And because people don't know how to drive, a Garmin Mini 2 Dash Cam:
cf-lg-7f8d3634-5031-40ec-9287-40dcc6f3b8b5.jpg

Oh, and because moving is killing my back:
imageService

I just discovered all of Spider-Man: Life Story is on sale at Comixology for just 99¢ so I got the last six issues I needed. I also got the latest live stream recording from The Mads, Frank Conniff and Trace Beaulieu.
8BBBD25C-E4F9-491D-9826-E4FD2B870B02.jpeg

I also loaded up on some RiffTrax. Kind of a big deal: Gail Simone and Matt Fraction are guest writers on the Captain Marvel serial.
680DF21C-CEB6-47D6-A49A-78171C4005FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Citrus+ #2 by Saburouta. I picked up volumes 1 and 3 last week, and ordered 2 which just came in. Volume 4 is the final volume and it will be out in November. Probably going to start buying the big Sailor Moon omnibuses next.
52297295046_c246a8054c_o.jpg

Just picked up some new soap. For quite some time now I haven’t used shower gels or normal shampoos. I’ve been using all natural soap bars and honey based baby shampoo for my hair and beard when it grows. There are just too many chemicals in the other stuff.

However I’ve been seeing adverts for this soap brand for some time and have been tempted to try them. The Tea Tree or Manuka Honey soap I use doesn’t really smell.

Anyway these popped up so I got sucked in and parted with some cash.

C543807E-8494-4219-B813-68183B3E0790.jpeg

I have been thinking about picking up a dash cam. This looks like a good option.

It's not bad. It lacks some features like GPS and doesn't go on if someone hits the car in the parking lot, but it was $109 at Best Buy and runs off USB plus stores videos to the cloud (there's an SD card too). I just liked it because it was so small and I could mount it behind my rearview mirror.

So picked up the Eagle Pictures edition of Total Recal. As you can see this is an Italian only version.

So why this version? Well it’s been confirmed the encode issues which plagued the UK edition are not here. It’s the same scan and HDR pass but Eagle got to encode their own version.

C8F241B8-31E5-4FC4-B55E-7229393B4CE5.jpeg

Since I'm now old my lenses have hardened and I am no longer short sighted. For the first time in my life I can wear off-the-shelf sunglasses. I bought some RayBan Wayfarers and Oakley Frogskins
rb.jpg

of.jpg

I was so excited when I got them I tripped over my XBox steering wheel cable and broke my wrist....

aekara.png

So next on my Amazon list is a waterproof cast cover....

Last edited:
Luckily I had an old small table on castors that's now used for my perfect-for-wheelchair-height new drill press. It was a very quick and easy assembly and I even had some fairly decent coarse threaded coach screws I'd saved from demolishing my old outdoor bar that secured the press perfectly to the table. Bad luck the table handles like a shopping trolley.

20220824_131645.jpg

I'll fire it up later today when my drill vice arrives.

👍 I've got the Logitech version and with my many wrist issues it's been a godsend. I hope you like yours and I'd be interested to know how that model performs.
I heard good things from people that it was a good one. I will let you know what I think. I don't want my wrist to go bad with the current mouse I have.

Back