Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,326 comments
Surprisingly, all of the next 3 diecast cars I ordered came in the mail the same day and a few days before they were said to arrive.

I had this ordered for a while from Amazon, The Avex Dome NSX.
FrYPs9yWAAIdosx

1998 Pennzoil Nismo GT-R 1/43 Scale, I decided to give plazajapan a try when ordering this. and they were pretty quick.
FrYPrxxX0AAVhOK

This 1/43 Scale Unisia Jecs GT-R is also from PlazaJapan. I might end up using that site more often to expand this collection.
FrYPq6JWwAIlfuU

Got this today. All black hardware & new electronics for a white Fender Telecaster guitar mod:

Black Hardware - Layflat battery box, 3-way selector switch, momentary kill switch, modern Telecaster bridge with vintage spec mounting holes, blank control plate so I can drill my own holes.
Electronics - 22awg cloth wire, Sprague orange drop capacitor .047uf, CTS 500k pots, audio jack all served on a humungous bed of copper shielding tape.

TeleStuff01.jpg

So my 7th gen iPod Classic started being a pain a while back and long story short not only had the battery seen better days, but upon researching the issues I was having, it pointed that the drive was failing.

So I finally got fed up and got these spudgers yesterday to help me open it.
16637EEA-E7E4-4F11-8549-FDE6CF817A77.jpeg

And after about an hour, I got it! :D
AC1BA1C2-E76A-41E6-A1F0-C2F6491AC55C.jpeg

Had to use 4 to get it open and screwed up 2 in the process, but I got it open and removed the drive and battery and I don’t think I screwed up anything. (hopefully) It actually wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be, but as many have said before, it still wasn’t easy. Now all that’s left is to upgrade it, which I intend to do in the near future! :)

Last edited:
Lego sets that I bought recently.
0904983F-3BA9-49F6-BA2C-3655DAD26E63.jpeg

32A42E9D-4303-459B-8F9E-3A0052C3AC39.jpeg

The Speed Champions line of sets are my favorite. And there are so many good sets out right now. Wish I had the money to get them all. Also the new NASCAR Technic set that came out a week or two ago is really good.

Last edited:
So was browsing eBay recently for a rare Toby Keith CD and found this lot of 12 Toby Keith CDs for only $12 with free shipping and I just couldn't help myself! :dopey:
IMG_1512.JPEG

If you had to ask me what artists defined the music of my childhood, Toby Keith would be an essential part of it. (among some others) Always liked him as an artist and I really wish he had more music on the radio nowadays. Although I already have Peso in my Pocket, I don't have the other 11 though and I am still in disbelieve how I got all these for the price I did. Really glad to get them because some of these I have wanted for a very long time now and a few of them even contain the very songs from my childhood that made me consider him an essential part of it as I mentioned earlier. Today is a good day! 😎

Last edited:
20230325_114025 - Copy.jpg

20230325_113955 - Copy.jpg

Wasn't planning on trading. I had 10 months left on my NX lease but when it was up I thought a UX would be better for me. But I love this Iridium color and I saw we had a special that would eliminate 4 of your remaining lease payments so I asked sales to see if it would be possible. It only raised my payment $9 a month plus I picked up factory navigation and the new interactive tech system that we brought out last year. The only negative is that in case I have to do another move in the next 3 years, I don't have as much room in the cargo area as I had in the NX.

It came in the mail on time and I beat it yesterday. Currently trying New Game+ for some fun, also because I missed some treasure and merchant missions on my first run. As a whole, it feels more like how I felt RE4 should've been. I mean, I still enjoy the original game, but it was lacking in the horror aspects that the previous RE games had. This remake feels more like a horror game and the direction I wanted Capcom to go from the start.
712XPl7+qKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I can't believe I forgot to post about this! I actually got Shania Twain's new album "Queen of Me" back in early February just a few days after it was released, but I have been forgetting to post it for some reason. :boggled:

With Shania Twain being one of my all-time favorite artists, it's not difficult to imagine why I would want this one. However, I did some things I had never done before when I bought it. Such as:
1. It was the first time I preordered an album.
2. It was the first time I ordered anything at all from Target.
3. It was the first time I willingly bought an album with an explicit label when I usually steer clear of them

When I found out the Target release had bonus tracks, it was only natural I would want this one more. Seeing how only one song had explicit lyrics and I could easily just go on iTunes and buy the edited version of the song if I didn't like it, I felt it was worth getting this album for those extra tracks regardless of what explicit content may be on it.
IMG_1442.JPEG

Already listened to it all and was more impressed than I thought I would be! The song "Pretty Liar", the one with explicit lyrics, was easily the one I was the most curious about simply because it had explicit lyrics and that was something I thought I would never hear from Shania in her music. :eek: Although I find her use of explicit lyrics to be unnecessary in this song, I actually really like it and it's become a new favorite in spite of my expectations! 👍 Not just that, but "Wake Up Dreamin'" and the bonus tracks are also ones I found quite remarkable as well.

Overall, I am pretty happy with this release and I have a feeling that will only grow with time since her last album did exactly that. I had been looking forward to a new release from her for quite some time now and I am glad she finally came out with another one. Now I just hope she doesn't take 5ever to release another one again. :lol:

Last edited:
Trading the last of my Canon L glass for the 10-24mm WR, so now I'm all in on the X-System with only native mount lenses to use on my X-T2. With this I'll have coverage from 10-200mm across 3 lenses, with a 25mm prime by 7Artisans to boot.

images (12).jpeg

Last edited:
Back