Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,490 comments
Just five today.
IMG_3061.jpeg

1707930393168.png

Some of the recent pickups over the last week or two. TP Campus was a Humble Bundle pick up. Enshrouded looks like Valheim which I loved so I'm looking forward to that. I have a thing for Boomer Shooters at the moment so I picked up 4 great modern interpretations in Amid Evil, Dusk, Prodeus and Project Warlock Not forgetting the 90's classic in Blood. Robocop looked like a lot of fun so I got a good deal on that. TLOU is self explanatory. Finally I took a gamble on Palworld, First thought is that it probably isn't my sort of thing but its so popular I guess I should give it a try for myself.

Now to find the time to play them. :lol:

Last edited:
Now to find the time to play them. :lol:
What troubles us all 😭 My Steam catalogue is just a backlog at this point. I haven't had time to source out parts and build my PC so I gave up on it for now because my PS library is also back logged with games I haven't gone through yet.

Joined the Japanese hand tool master race:

z47WNoi.png
@Solid_Lifters would be proud of me:

IMG_2989.jpeg

Glad that the drawer boxes are finally on the market. Rigid seemed to have the most robust build. It's actually made by Keter in Israel, who make all kinds of outdoor resin sheds and furniture products. Was debating Packout vs this vs Toughbuilt's Stack Tech, but neither of them have a good wall cleat mounting option. Feels good to finally get all my stuff from around the house in one consolidated, organized unit.

Last edited:
I stopped at an LGBTQ-owned and themed comic shop in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood today, picked up this very fun graphic novel. I also picked up these two pins. I’ve bought several from this creator before. They’re always well made and very cute. I then did a massive faceplant onto a concrete sidewalk while completely failing to step over a curb. I’m going to be feeling that tomorrow.
IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0091.jpeg

Last edited:
Hope its going to be good!

81yG+9FuR4L._SL1500_.jpg

Many books explain what is known about the universe. This book investigates what cannot be known. Rather than exploring the amazing facts that science, mathematics, and reason have revealed to us, this work studies what science, mathematics, and reason tell us cannot be revealed. In The Outer Limits of Reason, Noson Yanofsky considers what cannot be predicted, described, or known, and what will never be understood. He discusses the limitations of computers, physics, logic, and our own intuitions about the world—including our ideas about space, time, and motion, and the complex relationship between the knower and the known.

I'm sure there is an entire section about women in that book. BOOM! :P
j/k

Last edited:
I just purchased a massage. Man, I feel good now.

It wasn’t a relaxy, pampering massage, more of a physio to loosen my muscles and joints. It hurt like a mother, but no pain no gain, right?

I just purchased a massage. Man, I feel good now.

It wasn’t a relaxy, pampering massage, more of a physio to loosen my muscles and joints. It hurt like a mother, but no pain no gain, right?
Did you get a happy ending? :lol: 👍

Well since I had a stuck bolt that set me back despite borrowing my dad's impact wrench, I decided I may as well go ahead and get my own. Woot had the brand new maximum ugga dugga gun for like half off... (srsly wondering how though)

DCF961B_4.jpg

Last edited:
My grill decided that after 15 years it didn't want to light three of the 4 burners anymore so some replacement parts were needed. Most of these were incredibly rusted so I'm just going to replace all of them.

1708889765474.png

DSC_2038.JPG

Edit.

One of my oldest friends bought me a mancave sign to hang up in the garage a while ago.

Walking through a thrift store in Haarlem today with the missus, I found the perfect gift to return the favour.

DSC_2041.JPG

Last edited:
Cross-posted from the “What Music Did You Buy?” thread: I missed last Bandcamp Friday, when 100% of sales go directly to the artists, so I bought extra today. It still only came to $29. I bought the rest of the Mint Green and Ergo, Bria catalog, plus singles from Nightlife and Lesibu Grand. Amazing artists. You should give them a listen when you get a chance.
IMG_2951.jpeg

IMG_3216.jpeg

Last edited:
Well since I had a stuck bolt that set me back despite borrowing my dad's impact wrench, I decided I may as well go ahead and get my own. Woot had the brand new maximum ugga dugga gun for like half off... (srsly wondering how though)

DCF961B_4.jpg
Oh my god, this thing finally arrived and it's terrifying. My dad's DCF984 sounds like a drill when you use it, and makes an awful clatter like an impact wrench when it's impacting. I haven't impacted anything with this, but just turning it sounds like a turbine at the hoover dam spinning up. The whole tool rocks in your hand from just the motor spinning. :ill: Well, that should be the end of any further power tool impulse buying. I was really pissed about spending $60-80 bucks on a breaker bar. :lol:

Back