Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,293 comments
Soundmagic E10c. Seem to get great reviews for the price, so why not.
I'm currently using a pair of these, you'll not be disappointed in the sound quality at all. And they are proving to be pretty durable too so far.

Watch as my headphones break within the week now I've said this.

fFGyFac.jpg

aPFHpwt.jpg

These top two are from Daytona

This was from Ebay:
itAfacN.jpg

Pre-ordered this t-shirt from Roger Dean. For those not in the know, he's quite a famous artist. He did the art for "Yes" the band & designed a lot of logos for games and games companies like "Psygnosis" & "Shadow Of The Beast"

The shirt has art created for "Shadow Of The Beast" on it. Apparently they aren't coming until February. There is another called "Pathways" too but I didn't order it... yet :D

IMG_7268.JPG

IMG_7269.PNG

IMG_7270.JPG

IMG_7271.PNG

Pre-ordered this t-shirt from Roger Dean. For those not in the know, he's quite a famous artist. He did the art for "Yes" the band & designed a lot of logos for games and games companies like "Psygnosis" & "Shadow Of The Beast"

The shirt has art created for "Shadow Of The Beast" on it. Apparently they aren't coming until February. There is another called "Pathways" too but I didn't order it... yet :D

View attachment 625640

I thought it was from Rick Stein's Spring/Summer 17 'Prawn Collection' ;)

View attachment 625640

View attachment 625642
View attachment 625643
View attachment 625644
Very nice. I remember being obsessed with Roger Dean when I was at school. I even drew sci-fi and fantasy scenes based on his ideas. Never much of a Yes fan though. ;)

Fact of the Day: Mrs AT was a producer at Psygnosis during the 90s working on titles like the Wipeout series, Rollcage, ODT, Colony Wars, etc.

Fact of the Day: Mrs AT was a producer at Psygnosis during the 90s working on titles like the Wipeout series, Rollcage, ODT, Colony Wars, etc.

You mean some of the best games ever made. :)

Psygnosis was a stamp of quality when it came to gaming back in the 90s, it's a shame they closed up shop. They may have been one of the biggest players now.

As for Roger Dean, I agree with what you said. I was the same, always trying to draw like him as a kid. I'm planning on buying some the singed prints when I move for the house.

Probably showing my age, but i remember them as the team who used to be Imagine, who created Green Beret, MOVIE and Arkanoid etc on the Speccy.

Haven't purchased a new game in ages. But now I'm addicted to the Yakuza series after getting 3, 4 and 5. Went to the local GameStop and they only had one left. Which was the Business Edition.
Yakuza-0-business-edition.jpg

One of you people needs to take my debit card away from me, because I clearly have a problem:
_DSC1970.jpg

Pentax 6x7 MLU with 105mm F/2.4

This thing weighs over five pounds, here's a size comparison to the Hexar I bought recently:
_DSC1976.jpg

And my Bronica S2 suddenly doesn't feel very heavy anymore:
_DSC1978.jpg

Please help me.

This is what a tax refund put to good work looks like.
20170206_205710.jpg

Clutch, 15.6lb flywheel (OEM is a 26lb dual mass), aftermarket heavy duty slave cylinder, new oem master cylinder, NISMO pilot bushing and a new stainless/insulated clutch line.

One thing I didn't check out before I bought the car was how well the clutch held up. Engine and trans will hold up forever until a certain HP point (which is way above what I'll ever make, I think like 425) but the clutch is where they get you. It's mostly due to the slave cylinder, which is why I spent the extra money to get an aftermarket one. Wish I read about it before I bought the car, but hey, still no ragrets

Needed something a little slower paced and relaxed for kicking back in bed with. This feels like the perfect rehearsal before tackling Final Fantasy XV. Downloaded from the PSN store.

Packshot_TheLastGuardian_asia.jpg

One of you people needs to take my debit card away from me, because I clearly have a problem:
View attachment 625884
Pentax 6x7 MLU with 105mm F/2.4

This thing weighs over five pounds, here's a size comparison to the Hexar I bought recently:
View attachment 625885

And my Bronica S2 suddenly doesn't feel very heavy anymore:
View attachment 625886

Please help me.

*high fives*

(PIC)

I'm sure these violate the AUP somehow. I didn't think Pron was allowed in the forums.

Muteki SR48 open lug nuts in orange. A vanity thing more than anything else but also means I can do away with the two sets of locking lugs on currently. I assume a previous owner broke or lost a lug at some point and instead of buying a pack of 20 non-locking just bought a pack of 4 locking ones. They should also look pretty good given the relatively stealthy exterior and subtle orange badging around the car.

edcccf6d893fbae020d9a73cd29057d3.jpg

Bought this component cable for $5 on Amazon in hope that my PS2 Slim will have (slightly) better graphics on my 55" 4K TV.

Still a bargain compared to prices here... Cheapest ones here with freight is like $30. :grumpy:

41EG1F70T3L.jpg

Not my image, but exactly like what I bought.

1995 BMW 525i - 5 Speed - Alpine White - Black Leather Interior - 250,xxx Mi - Slight rebuild and complete tuneup - Alpine audio system w/ bluetooth.

My dad's friend sold it to me for $1,750. To pass smog, he had to drop $2,600 in it as well, so functionally the car in good operating condition. 15 days sitting and a cold start, the car started flawlessly and went to idle with no fluctuations.

The interior is in fair/good condition.

All in all, it's a complete change from what kind of cars I'm used to driving. I do wish it were the 540i with the V8, but at the same time I'm glad I don't have to deal with a BMW V8.

1995_bmw_5_series_530i-pic-6655017732679225508.jpeg

Last edited:
Been wanting to get more into wood working. Harbor freight was having some really good deals, such as a wood lathe they typically sell for around $220 priced at $80. Sadly, they sold out really fast, leaving me high and dry. So I took to the web's, hit up craigslist and found this! IMG_20170212_180427268.jpg
IMG_20170212_180901181.jpg
Gotta build a table and get it all cleaned up, but at $150, I think I scored a better deal. It has a 4 jaw clamp a set of skews, bevels, ball gouges and a couple other bits. Bearings are tight, motor is good. Just gotta get the elbow grease in there to knock off some of the rust from sitting so long. Now to start building up a proper lumber collection.

I'm beginning to notice that my hobbies come in mass-buying phases, and apparently I've picked up a new in buying Blipshift shirts:

fiesty-feline-detail_grande.png

Stop showing me these, I almost bought a short and a long sleeve shirt and poster of "own the night" that you got. My closet has more than enough t shirts in it already. :P

Stop showing me these, I almost bought a short and a long sleeve shirt and poster of "own the night" that you got. My closet has more than enough t shirts in it already. :P

:lol:

Speaking of which, I just got that and the Ford GT/GT40 shirts this past weekend. I just wanted to slap them on right then and there.

Back