Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,251 comments
Got a new emblem for my Impala.

OLD:
20170317_154239.jpg

NEW:
20170317_154451.jpg

It's a bit smaller, but you can't really get a replacement steering wheel emblem. Even if you manage to find one (which is not sold as an OEM part. Doesn't even have a part number) you have to disassemble the whole airbag unit. This new emblem is meant for a Korean Chevy Aveo :P

At least I'm glad I won't have to stare at that faded and dented emblem anymore.

Add this to the list.

A-TRACK-TIVE-shirt_grande.png

Does anyone need any help around their house, or caring for their children? I could use all the money I can make. :lol:

Does anyone need any help around their house, or caring for their children? I could use all the money I can make. :lol:
How are you with bulldog puppies?

- - - - -

I wanted somewhere to store k-cups and picked this one up.

Putting this under the Keurig means you can't open the top to get pods in because it hits the bottom of my cabinets. I didn't notice it on the box or in any features but it's obvious in the above picture that the entire thing slides out, which works beautifully.

TB
How are you with bulldog puppies?

I get along with dogs (and cats) rather well, so long as they're not trying to rip or bite my face off.

I definitely would not try stuffing one into my hoodie. Nope. Not at all.

TB
More pics of the house, plz? Looks awesome. :drool:
The back (or front?) of the house from the beach. You can only really see the top floor from this angle as the Victorian sea wall is quite high along this stretch of coast. We face due south, so you can see why installing solar panels makes sense with this much flat roof space.

29211522.jpg

@axletramp How many days a week does the window cleaner work?
Hey, I cleaned them myself a couple of weeks ago. Very proud of myself. OK, I didn't do the ones on the ground floor, but at least I gave it a go. Bought one of those Kärcher sucky window things too. Works quite well.

I got a fan that's far too expensive for just being a fan.

nf-r8-redux-x2-large.jpg

But a few months ago I upgraded my PC with a nice quiet CPU fan and seeing as how the loudest component was my rear exhaust fan I figured it's not the worst idea to spend a little extra to buy something that's well regarded.

Too bad Noctua fans all come in the worst colour schemes. Either putrid brown and beige or a shade of grey that doesn't fit with any other PC component known to man.

A new wallet to replace my old one.
Both have carbon fiber.

The old wallet has a single layer, the new one is all carbon fiber, plus some magnets.
2017-03-27 12.26.29.jpg

Latest Posts

Back