Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,251 comments
Mailman came today yay, my first ever cycling shoes and cleats.

Attachments

• IMG-20210913-WA0021.jpeg
    IMG-20210913-WA0021.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 16315127560117664132077224161224.jpg
    16315127560117664132077224161224.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 9
The Black Jewel popcorn, 100%.

But Not, the popcorn salt.

This stuff.

CeK6ljU.jpg
Now I remember. I tried the red corn the first time around. I did order the cheddar cheese at some point, but I never got it.

I’m curious as to what this other seasoning is like.

Last edited:
Now I remember. I tried the red corn the first time around. I did order the cheddar cheese at some point, but I never got it.

I’m curious as to what this other seasoning is like.
The problem with flavored popcorn salt is that it is so salty, that by the time it gets any cheese flavor going, it is too salty to eat.

That cheese powder has no added salt, though there is salt in the cheese. But you can use a whole hell of a lot of it before the popcorn gets too salty.

The problem with flavored popcorn salt is that it is so salty, that by the time it gets any cheese flavor going, it is too salty to eat.

That cheese powder has no added salt, though there is salt in the cheese. But you can use a whole hell of a lot of it before the popcorn gets too salty.
That does make sense. I was trying to find the nutrition labels on the seasoning I bought, but I couldn't. I'll send an order in, but it's gonna be a lot of chedduh cheeze.

e: Turns out they're out of stock on their website, so I bought some from eBay.. I can't believe I just bought a pound of cheddar cheese powder :lol: You're a bad influence.

Found a good deal on this lot of 4 on eBay recently and decided to get it. Having bought some of these CDX albums before and being very impressed with them, it was only natural I'd want more, especially given how cheap these were, so I got them! :) Volume 431 was the one I was most interested in, primarily because it has the single edit of "Don't Blink" by Kenny Chesney and it was one I had no luck finding elsewhere. I almost got it a while back but was too late to do so, but thankfully I have it now! Theirs some I ain't heard in forever and many I have never heard of at all.
IMG_0519.jpeg

IMG_0520.jpeg

I've already ripped them and I am going to listen to them soon. So much new music here, pretty excited to see what these have to offer! :D

A few kitchen bits.

Rosle 30cm tongs. Needed to replace my aged one as the silicone has started to crack after heavy use. Decided to go for a more pro orientated one so it should last.

B737F7E1-8677-479E-8DC3-01A5A465EEAA.jpeg

Also picked up the a De Buyer knife sharpener. I do have some stones but my skill using them is poor at best.

D12C52FB-7BF4-41E2-94D6-2FFF27176CAF.jpeg

IMG_20210920_205318.jpg

Maltese Red Wine (mostly for the bottle).

A pair of new sunglasses from Oliver Peoples. Saved 18% Tax / 70€ because I bought it in the airport in Malta but I was going to Zurich, which is a non EU country. Sweet!

Also the book which I bought from Simon Stalenhag's Kickstarter campaign last October arrived while I was in Malta. Looks as great as I expected.

I'm a happy man.

A few kitchen bits.

Rosle 30cm tongs. Needed to replace my aged one as the silicone has started to crack after heavy use. Decided to go for a more pro orientated one so it should last.

View attachment 1081806
Be sure to click them together at least 3 times to activate them. Then at least 3 more times every few minutes while using them. Otherwise they won't work.

Last edited:
New pair of football boots and some goalie gloves as well! Adidas Predator gloves, and the boots are a pair of the Adidas Speedflow.2
20210921_151920.jpg

Also picked up A Psalm For the Wild Build by Becky Chambers. It was actually surprisingly difficult to find a copy if the book, but I'm glad I did, because I really enjoyed it
20210921_134341.jpg

Adding to the Porsche there was also another addition into my garage. Walter Röhrls 1987 Audi Quattro E2 Pikes Peak Version in 1:18. I did go for the proper style one with the "dirty finish line" edition. There is also a clean version available without the red dirt.

quat1.JPG

quat2.JPG

quat3.JPG

quat4.JPG

Really happy regarding I got it for a bit over 63 € (standard price is around 70 €). Lots of these 150-250/300 €/$ price range models in 1:18 aren't that well made and have way more flaws.

Last edited:
Back