Show off your paints!

If the Ford Fiesta xr2 was in Gran Turismo 2, here's what I would think the racing modification for it would look like:
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Like it? Want it for yourself? It's up on the storefront, available in 3 different color schemes: Red/Orange (pictured), Blue/Light Blue, Purple/Black. Use the keywords 'Fantasy' and 'Realistic', or just search my gamertag: A 1998 Jeep XJ

What a brilliant idea! Perhaps as GTPlanet we should have a thread to design an RM for the road cars?

Awesome work guys! Would love to see some real life comparisons from those of you who replicate designs from race and rally cars. :)

I wish I could create the letter S more easily. I've always, always struggled with that letter.

I've got to say it again. These liveries are so, so impressive. The amount of patience and attention to detail is amazing

Bravo to you all 👍

I agree, incredible job everyone. So many amazing liveries! You all must have a lot of patience and skill. :gtpflag:

You all deserve a cold one ->:cheers:

Its not a paint design but its a GTPlanet vinyl. Its not the best but it is the best i could do. There are two one with writing and one with just the world.

Just search GTPlanet and you should see them and use them if you want to.
GetPhoto (5).jpg

GetPhoto (4).jpg

Back