Show us your Gran Turismo racing set-up

• Thread starter Famine
  • 817 comments
Here's m'y rig ... Ricmotech, g29 and an Impreza seat. Still have to install the speakers but having a blast so far !

Attachments

• IMG_20181218_111331.jpg
    IMG_20181218_111331.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 71
Sweet setup, but is the TV on a stand or wall mount??

The TV is on a stand maybe i´ll get wall mount for the future but i´m fine with that for now.

What is your feeling about the RSeat? I plan on getting the N1 in the very near future. And I have the same wheel and pedals as you.

Keith.

The RSeat is great rig it´s totally stable you can adjust everything and get the position you feel best. :)
My main criteria was stability and that there's no bar between the legs. Of course the price is high but like with the Fanatec Wheels you definitely get quality for that. 👍
In my opinion it would be better maybe to buy just the bottom part and get a Recaro seat or something similar to mount on top. ;)

this is a little taster video i did for my mates before we went to Le Mans last year - I stopped on the start line to show them the stand we would be sitting in.
This is a converted double garage with BenQ HD projector, then i use G29 on a GT Omega stand but at the moment have no seat - i just use the cinema seats for now. Only started playing GT for the first time ever this year and to say i'm hooked is an understatement.
Quality of the iphone video isn't the best but the sound in that room and the size of the screen is just delicious!

I’ll bite.

- Thrustmaster TGT Wheel Base
- Thrustmaster Ferrari 488 Challenge Wheel
- Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals
- Thrustmaster TH8A Gated Manual
- Thrustmaster TSS Handbrake/Sequential
- Granstand Sim Chassis

Attachments

• A1BE592C-634F-4568-96A0-346CCEFCBCC4.jpeg
    A1BE592C-634F-4568-96A0-346CCEFCBCC4.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
I’ll bite.

- Thrustmaster TGT Wheel Base
- Thrustmaster Ferrari 488 Challenge Wheel
- Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals
- Thrustmaster TH8A Gated Manual
- Thrustmaster TSS Handbrake/Sequential
- Granstand Sim Chassis

Nice TV size! Serious setup. And I see you're a fan of Silverstone. Will it come to GT Sport. (Spa first!)

Thanks for all the pictures.

One thing I noticed is some have the pedals up against a wall to brace. That's a simple, elegant solution which I never thought of because I'm an idiot.

got a g29 from the wife for my birthday (right after xmas) and until i can earn of enough points to build or buy a permanent set up i am just using an old table and the chair she usually sits in to watch tv... lol actually works pretty good

disclaimer - this is the only pic i have so please ignore any non gameing related items in the photo if you are not a fan. it is legal here and i am an adult
o5kkSib.jpg

got a g29 from the wife for my birthday (right after xmas) and until i can earn of enough points to build or buy a permanent set up i am just using an old table and the chair she usually sits in to watch tv... lol actually works pretty good

disclaimer - this is the only pic i have so please ignore any non gameing related items in the photo if you are not a fan. it is legal here and i am an adult
o5kkSib.jpg

Nice setup man, that’s one big @$$ bong!! Lol :D

Thanks the wrestling is a little embarrassing, pretty sure it was just an add during sports center lol used to love that stuff back in the day though, it aint what it used to though. You can also tell it's a morning pic not an evening pic cuse it's a coffee not a beer :lol: hey i just realised i can post emojis on mobile sweet

I have to ask. Why not center? Look like there's plenty room. Not making fun. Really curious.
The first picture doesn’t really tell the whole story. The drawer in the center of the desk slides out, and inside the drawer there’s a keyboard, because sometimes that monitor is used for stuff other than racing:
DA440E9A-40AA-45A9-8C0D-1E83B2D3D330.jpeg

If the wheel was in the center, then the keyboard couldn’t be used properly. I’d put the keyboard off to the side, but there really isn’t any space for it to go anywhere else. I had to make a bit of a compromise with the wheel, but its placement doesn’t really affect my driving anymore so I’m ok with it.

The first picture doesn’t really tell the whole story. The drawer in the center of the desk slides out, and inside the drawer there’s a keyboard, because sometimes that monitor is used for stuff other than racing:
View attachment 793786
If the wheel was in the center, then the keyboard couldn’t be used properly. I’d put the keyboard off to the side, but there really isn’t any space for it to go anywhere else. I had to make a bit of a compromise with the wheel, but its placement doesn’t really affect my driving anymore so I’m ok with it.
Ahhhh. Thanks so much for replying. :cheers:

What am I missing? Is this a thing that I’ve somehow missed?

I have cats. They put stuff in there. :irked:

View attachment 793786
Any racing setup is better than none but, how about slide the monitor over when you're racing?

Back