Show us your ride(s)!

• Thread starter GT_Saint
  • 798 comments
Nothing like recreating cars on a bored day.

Attachments

• 0038.jpg
    0038.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 0037.jpg
    0037.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 0043.jpg
    0043.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 80
Apparently yesterday EA released a stealth update which added the Koenisegg One:1. Only a few people got the car and I was one of the lucky ones. So today I'm showing you my One:1. One thing I want to point out is that this car is the most broken car of NFS 2015 since it's a hyper car.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I don't know if I'm the only one here but is anyone reminded of the BMW M3 E46 here? Ha happy very late April fools! Been working on this wrap since yesterday and even though I know April fools is already over by this point, I just thought this was a fun idea to do so I decided to continue finishing the wrap. Ya'll have a nice April. Hopefully you all have a nice month unlike last month where we got another pathetic terrorist attacks and Evo studios closed down which both happened within the same day.

Apparently yesterday EA released a stealth update which added the Koenisegg One:1. Only a few people got the car and I was one of the lucky ones. So today I'm showing you my One:1. One thing I want to point out is that this car is the most broken car of NFS 2015 since it's a hyper car.
View attachment 532951
View attachment 532952
View attachment 532953
View attachment 532954
View attachment 532955
View attachment 532957
I don't know if I'm the only one here but is anyone reminded of the BMW M3 E46 here? Ha happy very late April fools! Been working on this wrap since yesterday and even though I know April fools is already over by this point, I just thought this was a fun idea to do so I decided to continue finishing the wrap. Ya'll have a nice April. Hopefully you all have a nice month unlike last month where we got another pathetic terrorist attacks and Evo studios closed down which both happened within the same day.
CfFW1NQW8AAmIVX.jpg

Hope they put in some more volvo cars like 700 and 900 series

Attachments

• 0008.jpg
    0008.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 18
Renamon Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. Wrap based on the Digimon of the same name.
image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

View attachment 533351
image.jpeg

I lost track on how long it took me to finish the wrap but I believe it took longer than my previous wraps maybe around or almost 10 hours in total due to a few difficulties with designing Renamon's face caused by the limitations of NFS 2015's wrap editor. Because of this, this lead to several changes to how this wrap was going to be done. I originally wanted Renamon to be on the sides of the car but it only created more trouble on getting her face right.

I saved about 3 unfinished Renamon wraps. Here's all of them.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Teaser image for the wrap.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Refreshing my garage a lil' bit. A >400hp Rocket Bunny FR-S replaced my previous BRZ drifthorse, and a... 280hp BRZ replaced my Varis FR-S. No, they aren't the same cars with a different bodykit... I sold them to get the performance upgrade money back.

Another good rust bucket! I wish they would give us some more wheel options that would go along with the patina effect. Like some retro wheels or else the ability to tarnish the wheels with wraps. Heck, while I'm wishing, why DON'T they allow us to wrap the wheels? Would be great for adding redlines and such on the edges.

^^^ When I first saw it I thought "That reminds me of ProStreet!" LOL good job

That's about as Pro Street as I could possibly get. I was listening to the soundtrack and using screenshots for reference the whole time I was doing this. :lol:

^^^ The only criticism I would have is that ProStreet predated Speedhunters. At least Speedhunters involvement in the NFS franchise. Of course, Prostreet also predated Rocket Bunny as well, so it's all just technicalities and not the point of the exercise I'm sure.

It kind of cracks me up that to this day we still have nearly all of the same decals in the latest version of NFS as we did back in 2007.

^^^ The only criticism I would have is that ProStreet predated Speedhunters. At least Speedhunters involvement in the NFS franchise. Of course, Prostreet also predated Rocket Bunny as well, so it's all just technicalities and not the point of the exercise I'm sure.

It kind of cracks me up that to this day we still have nearly all of the same decals in the latest version of NFS as we did back in 2007.

Ehh, it's only minor details. Shrug. I'm sure there are still Battle Machines and Super Promotions somewhere in the world if Eddie still prowls the streets, you get what I mean?

Perhaps with the vinyls they think "if it ain't broke don't fix it" but at least we have a familiarity with them.

Ehh, it's only minor details. Shrug. I'm sure there are still Battle Machines and Super Promotions somewhere in the world if Eddie still prowls the streets, you get what I mean?

Perhaps with the vinyls they think "if it ain't broke don't fix it" but at least we have a familiarity with them.

Oh I don't mind. I'm glad they include the old decals. It enables me to replicate some of my favorite wraps I've done in previous games. It just strikes me as odd that they would preserve the same decals considering it has been ten years and they have changed hands through at least three different developers.

Here's my 180SX. I didn't have a strong direction with it when I started, so... I dunno... it's not my greatest work, but it's growing on me.
I dig it. 👍 However, I think some of the window stickers seem a little too large (especially the one on the front windshield). Also I think the number looks a bit squashed. Try putting a white square layer over the GEffect sticker, then make the number taller and stick a small text decal above it to achieve the same look, but less squished.

Thank you for the constructive criticism! :cheers:

The theme or common thread that sort of evolved on this build is 'negative space' or 'recessed space.' The thinking behind the large Fatlace decal was that I liked the negative space it created. If I made it any smaller it wouldn't stretch to either side, which would look just as wonky. The oversized decals in the windows that are seemingly cut off at the edges continue the theme, hence their inclusion - The glass boundaries envelope them, making them seem as if they are on a recessed plane behind the boundaries of the window, like how the graphics field on the car body appears to be recessed with sponsor decals 'inside' of the graphics instead of on top of them.

All that being said, I really am struggling with sponsor decals in this game, whereas in older NFS games I never had that problem. It really bugs me that we aren't allowed to stretch and skew things much in the wrap editor, particularly the sponsor decals. They also seem very limited in selection, mostly being lifestyle, club, or just random logos rather than actual performance parts companies.

I'll do some tweaking when I have the chance again. As I mentioned I'm a perfectionist (to my own standards as obviously art is subjective) and this build is just not quite there yet. In fact, I have just been so limited on time, I haven't fully built ANY car yet.... I'm still only at level 21 I think! Just been too much going on in the real world lately. :crazy:

Back