Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
My rag-about 344hp Is200 I've been playing with recently.

Perfect for some four-door classy styling.

9708822227_ddebafaa88_o.jpg

9708821955_e347c58583_o.jpg

9712059192_7cbb72218a_o.jpg

9712058826_34f694cd91_o.jpg

What you're actually seeing in the next 3 pictures

Is actually used in this picture to smooth out the bonnet jaggy lines caused by the smoke.

Not only do I find this unprofessional, it's stupidly lazy. No double checking to make sure everything was fine before upload and the same filter in every picture made them look stale.

You're better than this. Clean it up.

Hey man, it is unprofessional if we make money on this witch is not the case. Yes its lazy, but not if you are in your work, with 5,6 layouts open with deadline.

Its unreal how people forget that is is a game and it was made to have fun, FUN !
I'm far to be a professional, i just want to show my cars and apreciate the other pics witch is awesome by the way :)

Peace

Hey man, it is unprofessional if we make money on this witch is not the case. Yes its lazy, but not if you are in your work, with 5,6 layouts open with deadline.

Its unreal how people forget that is is a game and it was made to have fun, FUN !
I'm far to be a professional, i just want to show my cars and apreciate the other pics witch is awesome by the way :)

Peace

👍

New fun car. S14 SR, final drive changed to 4.11, 45* angle (was too rowdy with SR and stock angle)

9720061192_36a7e968dd_z.jpg

9716842713_60a6b50c0d_z.jpg

I might rebuild this one. Was always a blast...

9720061246_f6e2c7c1b4_c.jpg

Then do it right.

How about this: Stop telling him how to make his pictures and if you don't have anything nice to say about the picture, don't say anything at all. You came across very rude in your first post about this and you still do by telling him to "do it right." There are no rights or wrongs when it comes to pictures. Everyone has their own style of photos.

Peace

Yo the picture is awesome.

Haha where have you been smoke? It's been a while since I danced with your smokin Challenger.

Ha I've been playing a lot of rfactor lately.. I actually wouldn't mind knowing how many days I've been offline for, feels like ages! I should probably hop back on for a bit soon though, maybe see y'all at this weeks night slide :D

How about this: Stop telling him how to make his pictures and if you don't have anything nice to say about the picture, don't say anything at all. You came across very rude in your first post about this and you still do by telling him to "do it right." There are no rights or wrongs when it comes to pictures. Everyone has their own style of photos.

It's not like these were small things he missed. Using the same pre-made filter for each picture is a sheer disgrace for the community, and leaving a layer shown when it shouldn't have been in that pictures layers at all shows that somethings not right. I wasn't even the first person to call out the layer. You're not meant to miss these things.

To this day they still haven't been fixed.

Don't be so rude. :scared:

I'm sorry, did I offend you?

Stephen Fry
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what.”

It's not like these were small things he missed. Using the same pre-made filter for each picture is a sheer disgrace for the community, and leaving a layer shown when it shouldn't have been in that pictures layers at all shows that somethings not right. I wasn't even the first person to call out the layer. You're not meant to miss these things.

So what if he uses the same filter? They're his photos and he has the right to do whatever he wants with them. Would you call every un-edited picture from GT5 a disgrace because they don't have different looks/edits to them? I wouldn't!

And maybe the person that made these pictures is new to editing images and is unfamiliar with photo editing techniques? Give them a break!

Seems to me that your the disgrace. Complaining about some ones picture seriously grow up.

No? If you were offending anybody it would be the guy who made the pics.

I'm sure he was proud of those pictures, then Lord Know-It-All swoops in and demands he changes them.

You're not his tutor or his parent, do you not realise how petty & pathetic you sound when you were talking to him like that?

"Disgrace to the community". Hahaha...

You're the disgrace pal. 👎

I've take my old RSM friend for a slide session, after 6 mounth without drifting i must say, it was hard :)

Great car and pictures my friend, one day i will learn how to edit my photos, until then, i think i will stick with the Un-edited photo thread :P

So what if he uses the same filter? They're his photos and he has the right to do whatever he wants with them. Would you call every un-edited picture from GT5 a disgrace because they don't have different looks/edits to them? I wouldn't!

Original un-edited pictures show that you're not trying to hide anything, but with those pictures - he's tried to fix them on the sly and he's stumbled by somehow having the covering layer on the other pictures as well.

And maybe the person that made these pictures is new to editing images and is unfamiliar with photo editing techniques? Give them a break!

If you check the posts he's made, he posts a lot to other threads in the photography forum like the Realistic Thread etc, he certainly doesn't act like a novice there so why should he throw a half-assed attempt at us over here?

Seems to me that you're the disgrace. Complaining about someones picture. Seriously, grow up.

Say's the person that can't grammatically express themselves, you tried 👍

No? If you were offending anybody it would be the guy who made the pics.

Take note - I'm not doing this to offend the original poster or anyone within the drifting/photography community. He missed something - I pointed it out with some constructive criticism. If I had produced something of this quality with such absurd mistakes, I would have removed the post immediately!

It's like when making a new thread or better yet, a drift team thread. You don't make a shoddy paragraph and settle for that - you make something that enthusiastically shows your passion for the subject, this shows others how invested you are.

I'm sure he was proud of those pictures, then Lord Know-It-All swoops in and demands he changes them.

I kind of like this title, think it might stick!

You're not his tutor or his parent, do you not realise how petty & pathetic you sound when you were talking to him like that?

I am not his tutor and nor am I his parent. I am an abiding member of a community that he is post to. It's not petty or pathetic to give someone criticism, especially when they have work that surpasses what they're giving us now.

"Disgrace to the community". Hahaha...

You're the disgrace pal. 👎

You're saying this to someone that revolutionised the Drifting Teams and Meets forum with a Sticky thread. I am unphased by your derogatory motives.

GT5 by Sean Welland, on Flickr

Felt the need to post a picture too since I'm covering a lot of this thread recently.​

Peace

I don't see anything wrong with the pictures you posted. Those pictures were alot better than the pictures I posted. Keep it up man 👍

Back