Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
I miss these times...​
8597790118_713449205d_b.jpg

Yeah man, those were the days! Atleast for online in my case since I never updated the game. Nice GT-R you've got there.

Yeah man, those were the days! Atleast for online in my case since I never updated the game. Nice GT-R you've got there.

Yeah,thanks man :) i actually bit regret updating to 2.12, i want to drive those things so bad now :sly:

After getting the basics of drifting with the wheel down pat, figured I should rebuild my favorite with all the latest game updates taken into account. Here's the shakedown from Tokyo. 493hp, 1223kg. (Stage 5 weight reduction :sly:)

These Special Stage Route 7 shots are so cool. And there aren't too many spots to drift except for a few turns and the turns at the ends of the track.

i love that colour!!!!!

I may be wrong but it looks like it is Hibiscus Red Pearl. Looks a lot like it at least. That is my team color

Very sweet paint... may I know the name?

Yes Lock was right, its Hibiscus Pearl Red. Here's my RGT:

Toscana (Tarmac)_2 by coza427, on Flickr

Toscana (Tarmac)_3 by coza427, on Flickr

Toscana (Tarmac)_4 by coza427, on Flickr

Toscana (Tarmac)_5 by coza427, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/coza427/8911185676/]

Toscana (Tarmac)_6 by coza427, on Flickr
8911203760_f5e43cdde5_z.jpg
[/url]
Toscana (Tarmac)_1 by coza427, on Flickr

Toscana (Tarmac) by coza427, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice! and I forgot about our Tsukuba sesh!!! My beastly Miata leading the pack right dair! ;)
Fantastic pictures though! I suck now hahah:)

@Eddy, you my friend. Are a legend sir, I had no clue you and Predator was behind me and Blitz hahaha lovely pictures

Hahaha, that makes two!

Back