Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
Awesome that People like those Miata sets so much, getting great feedback from you guys to keep taking pictures. Got a Tandem El Camino set coming tomorow :)
I would love to take a Miata photoshoot but there are not many people who drive/drift them :/ If someone wants a photoshoot hit me up with a PM or something :D

Thank you @r00tzownage :cheers:

Hey Eddie! Been watching you with your miatas, i love that car! well balance and cute for the looks haha.. I'm interested in doing photoshot with you with my miata.. add me up on "hendymennn" but since there time differences between us, what time did you usually log in?

MatterhornRotenboden_1_zpsc03e2f23.jpg

MatterhornRotenboden_2_zpsb077197c.jpg

MatterhornRotenboden_zpsc801a375.jpg

Don't know what it is about it, but I really like this shot.
AutumnRing-Mini_zpsa3670c3a.jpg

Hey Eddie! Been watching you with your miatas, i love that car! well balance and cute for the looks haha.. I'm interested in doing photoshot with you with my miata.. add me up on "hendymennn" but since there time differences between us, what time did you usually log in?

Nice! I'm mostly online in the morning or afternoon but we can do it later or earlier too :) Will add you in abit 👍

Made a PS13 this morning, started to play with diff tuning properly.

New advice; play with your acceleration sensitivity between 5-30 and feel the difference, then find the sweet spot. And then do the same for your braking sensitivity, changing mine completely changed how far I can extend a drift off-throttle, feels much more GT5-like after I've narrowed in my diff settings. Currently running:

Matterhorn Rotenboden_14.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_15.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_16.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_17.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_18.jpg

Awesome that People like those Miata sets so much, getting great feedback from you guys to keep taking pictures. Got a Tandem El Camino set coming tomorow :)
I would love to take a Miata photoshoot but there are not many people who drive/drift them :/ If someone wants a photoshoot hit me up with a PM or something :D

Thank you @r00tzownage :cheers:

I would LOVE to do some photoshoots with you! but.. I dont have gt6... :(:(

Well done Eddy. The El Camino can be such a beast if it didnt have the transmission problem lol.

Yeah such a shame but it's a fun car 👍

I would LOVE to do some photoshoots with you! but.. I dont have gt6... :(:(

Damn :/ You getting it someday or never?

@eddyac how are you getting the white bumper on your miata? What model/year is it?

It's the Mazda MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA,J) '95 👍

Yeah such a shame but it's a fun car 👍

Damn :/ You getting it someday or never?

It's the Mazda MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA,J) '95 👍

Aww apparently after 2 hours your logged off, I logged in Eddy hahaha.. Anyway this my new addition to my miata drift fleet, the touring version. Probably the hardest miatas to drift because of the touring car physic? the front wheels always looking for grip in the middle of the drift, but here is the scene from my best tries...

Tsukuba Circuit_7.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_9.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_6.jpg

I have quite a few,ill start with two cars that I just love. sadly I haven't gotten close to driftable yet,still hammering out the settings. I call them the Heavy Weights.
F1ztZzU.jpg

LyWC6Ct.jpg

These next two are what I call the Slyde Sisters.
40eTDPE.jpg

I'm still trying to get used to the new physics.
dvWHRSO.jpg

IDi0mHi.jpg

V9XQLPc.jpg

I should point out I don't use a e brake to drift.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back