Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
1544392_10202993831386119_1737851583_n.jpg

1506057_10202993832026135_369324945_n.jpg

@Azm613 Looks nice. Is it easier to drift this car in GT6? I always had problems with it in GT5. I could never get it to drift over 20-25 MPH.

@Azm613 Looks nice. Is it easier to drift this car in GT6? I always had problems with it in GT5. I could never get it to drift over 20-25 MPH.

I honestly haven't drifted in gt5,but from my strategies I use the adjustable transmission and shocks.
If you want to drift you need a car with enough power to spin the wheels the ae86 is my best car but I have a lot of money invested in it. If you want to start drifting I personally recommend the Mitsubishi ex 1800GSR IC turbo '83. With about 40k it can become a pretty easy drift car for beginners but again this is my opinion and what I like to drive.

The midget is only 100ish HP but its super light weight. Try the Toyota soarer nice drift car about 40k gets it to be a nice drift car of course you may need 10k for the tires and paint, will upload some pictures of mine soon.

Last edited:
The midget is only 100ish HP but its super light weight. Try the Toyota soarer nice drift car about 40k gets it to be a nice drift car of course you may need 10k for the tires and paint, will upload some pictures of mine soon.

Already bought one but haven't got the time to tune it.. Currently working on my 4 door bimmer and skyline 350 GT.. Will upload some pics soon too!

I'm sorry that i'm posting this all over, but I hope you guys can understand and maybe help with it.
I just released a new video (please read the thread)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motion-a-slowmotion-drift-edit.295760/
If there's anybody in here that is as creative with the photo mode and is able to help me out with video's, please do, because I really really like this game and I wanna make as much videos as possible starting next year.
Again, sorry for posting it like this in here.
I hope some people can help me out.

I'm sorry that i'm posting this all over, but I hope you guys can understand and maybe help with it.
I just released a new video (please read the thread)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motion-a-slowmotion-drift-edit.295760/
If there's anybody in here that is as creative with the photo mode and is able to help me out with video's, please do, because I really really like this game and I wanna make as much videos as possible starting next year.
Again, sorry for posting it like this in here.
I hope some people can help me out.

Thats GT5 doe. Dis is GT6 thread.

Back