Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
Can't come up with proper shots yet, here's just a screenshot of some video recording. But you can see how much you can lower the car... it's awesome.

supra.jpg

Good job with the thread Cerebus.

It's launch day! My copy will hopefully arrive today. Also, I hope to see plenty of pictures on here :D I might even start uploading my own, which I didn't bother with on GT5 for some reason.

Anyway, it's time for me to wait next to the letterbox. Have fun with the game everyone.

I meant max hp in gt6 vs max hp in gt5
I am also getting gt6 in 2 hours so i will post some pictures later

I've heard you can reach over 900hp with all upgrades and nitrous can give you another 70% of power

I really really love the nitrous option, people with slightly underpowered drift cars can just use nitrous permanently for competition use and a great addition of power.

Bought the Supra szr by mistake and didn't notice it directly. Got to the gt auto thing. De-winged it, I was like "oh yeah they patched it" then I realized my mistake, bought the RZ and discovered with anger that you can't de-wing it. Nice troll polyphony! Will post some pics later on. So far I love the physics and the fact that a car I was mastering in 5 is giving me difficulties in 6.

The cars are actually looking pretty good, they don't have any poke but they are pretty low. Nice, now, if only the tire sounds could be patched. God its annoying.

I call the rights for the first Chaser in this thread Lol

(joking)

Wow. These look amazing. Especially that BRZ, which is properly low.
I can't bear having to wait a few more weeks to join you guys, with probably a CTS or one of the base models.

Back