Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
Ronda.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit.jpg
I just had to try it out lol.
View attachment 86564
It is very fun to drift cus it can be challenging to do it because of all that V8(?) power it has that under the hood!

PHWOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

kKJryIJ.png

Every time I read that, I hear it in Jeremy Clarkson's voice and see his face being blown back from the wind when he was driving the Ariel Atom. Anyway, nice Volvo. Another underrated car in the game that I would love to see doing tandem runs with common cars (Silvia, Supra, RX-7, Sciyobaru FR-86Z, etc...)

It maxes out at about 350 bhp if i dont remember wrong!
i have one in Orange with american style 5 spoke wheels, can take a picture of it amongst other in a little while so people can se, and write the stats for the cars

If you can sneak in a few close-up shots to really show how low the cars can go, please do!

It maxes out at about 350 bhp if i dont remember wrong!
i have one in Orange with american style 5 spoke wheels, can take a picture of it amongst other in a little while so people can se, and write the stats for the cars
yeah, 460pp/350hp/1402kg, going to wait until i get my wheel set up first before taking it out

Gemasolar.jpg
Gemasolar_1.jpg
Gemasolar_2.jpg
Gemasolar_3.jpg
If you can sneak in a few close-up shots to really show how low the cars can go, please do!
Here are 4 pictures i just took, three of them show how low some cars can get! and its pretty awesome how low the G37 can get in the back if you look at the wheels of it!

Why did it get so dark? -.-

Finally found it after hours of searching.
Love this colour :drool:

Goodwood Hillclimb
von GTP eddy auf Flickr

Goodwood Hillclimb_1
von GTP eddy auf Flickr

Goodwood Hillclimb_2
von GTP eddy auf Flickr

Goodwood Hillclimb_3
von GTP eddy auf Flickr

Goodwood Hillclimb_4
von GTP eddy auf Flickr

Goodwood Hillclimb_5
von GTP eddy auf Flickr

Goodwood Hillclimb_6
von GTP eddy auf Flickr

Goodwood Hillclimb_7
von GTP eddy auf Flickr

How do you unlock the Goodwood Hillclimb?

I've already got gold in all the events for it but it's still locked for me.

Back