ApricotHillRaceway.jpg

Tuned at Suzuka
ZigYIri.jpg

Last edited:
Peasants..... This is how you do it

11108177836_fa177ac60f_b.jpg
2013-land-rover-range-rover-evoque-coupe-dynamic-gran-turismo-6_100445198_m.jpg

It's unavoidable.

Can you not. This is "Show Your Drift Cars". Not "Post random pictures of cars from GT6 before you have the game".
The Drifting forums are lucky enough to still be around with all the drama it causes - last thing we need is GTP to call a halt to it all for endless off-topic posts and threads.
I accept the fact that I'm not a moderator of these forums but I respect the effort that the current staff members put into the community and I feel that by helping abide by the rules we can make this a better place overall.

To stay on-topic for the matter, I can't wait to get my first set of rough pictures up. Hopefully I'll be able to drift since I didn't even touch the GT6 demo and have no idea how things will feel in comparison to GT5. I look forward to shooting with you all.

Can you not. This is "Show Your Drift Cars". Not "Post random pictures of cars from GT6 before you have the game".
The Drifting forums are lucky enough to still be around with all the drama it causes - last thing we need is GTP to call a halt to it all for endless off-topic posts and threads.
I accept the fact that I'm not a moderator of these forums but I respect the effort that the current staff members put into the community and I feel that by helping abide by the rules we can make this a better place overall.

To stay on-topic for the matter, I can't wait to get my first set of rough pictures up. Hopefully I'll be able to drift since I didn't even touch the GT6 demo and have no idea how things will feel in comparison to GT5. I look forward to shooting with you all.
What the hell are we supposed to do when no one has the game?

Plus, I'm defo buying an LFA NE with my 1mil.

Well, we're just posting cars we want to drift. But sure, whatever. I'll rebuild the Pink Phantom, this time for drifting purposes.

Reserving my spot to post here.
Probably next week my pre-order copy must arrive.
Others tried to reserve posts here and they all got deleted. Please dont reserve post space. There'll be enough space for us all to post once we get our copies of the game.

Back