Show your GTPlanet Ruf!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 31 comments

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
Project Cars is here! Boast your GTP since they have one.

Show your GTP RUF!

Here is the car:
project-cars-ruf-ctr3-gtplanet-13.jpg

Last edited:
Such a shame PD couldn't acknowledge this forum's existence in a similar way. Instead we've had to rely on a title from a completely different developer to do it on their behalf.

PD should be ashamed and be more in touch with their fans!
It is rather hilarious that of the years GTPlanet has been around, and GT has had numerous updates and new titles... yet pays no hommage to it. Project Cars comes around, and here you go!

It should be noted that this was accomplished mostly due to the active GTP members in the WMD community, along with the willingness/cooperation of @Jordan, SMS and RuF (which had to approve the liveries). I don't think this livery would have been in the game without WMD suggesting it/pushing for it (though more directly involved people can comment with more detail about this). To be completely fair, PD should be given the same consideration. E.g. if nobody ever asked PD for something like this, it's not too strange it's not in GT (yet).

It should be noted that this was accomplished mostly due to the active GTP members in the WMD community, along with the willingness/cooperation of @Jordan, SMS and RuF (which had to approve the liveries). I don't think this livery would have been in the game without WMD suggesting it/pushing for it (though more directly involved people can comment with more detail about this). To be completely fair, PD should be given the same consideration. E.g. if nobody ever asked PD for something like this, it's not too strange it's not in GT (yet).

Although I've never been a fan of how locked down Polyphony are with the fans, GT Planet is mainly UK, Europe and American and as Polyphony are Japanese, the language barrier alone is a massive stumbling block!

If I were running Polyphony, I would have social media and PR support who are fans of the product or cars themselves and that way, deals like this would happen. As Sony and Polyphony essentially hibernate GT development every year, they have no contact, support or criticism from fans, although apparently they do listen to us...

Such a shame PD couldn't acknowledge this forum's existence in a similar way. Instead we've had to rely on a title from a completely different developer to do it on their behalf.

PD should be ashamed and be more in touch with their fans!
Kaz did use GTP for a personal Q and A session with the fans though.

I'll get me coat

I'd love to even get my pre-order modified pack, but the nice people at Game gave me a code that doesn't work, and told me to go to the makers of the game - customer service pfft.

Now hoping Bandai come up trumps otherwise hoping it will eventually come out as DLC

Felix (@FLX1981) is the one who has made that livery. He even made my "Van Beilen" logo from my family name. I love how that always in your face with a front angled shot. :P
I am sure Felix can tell you guys more about it and how it started, i'd just end up making half of it up probably.
Al I know is that he contacted me out of the blue with the request if he could use my name, and I said "yes, of course" to that idea. Although I am not sure if GTP members will know who this "Van Beilen" dude is exactly, but that doesn't matter much.

On the PC you should be able to just hit the print screen key and then open windows paint or any other such program and paste the image that was captured by the print screen.

Back