L Led Head Messages 3 Southport Messages Crossroads-15 Mar 29, 2012 #1 Hey all I'm new here, but I was wondering if anyone has a Formula Gran Tursimo in Silver and Black to trade. I can trade you a white and blue Formula GT plus other stuff. let me know if your interested 👍
Hey all I'm new here, but I was wondering if anyone has a Formula Gran Tursimo in Silver and Black to trade. I can trade you a white and blue Formula GT plus other stuff. let me know if your interested 👍
porthillking Messages 1,257 England Messages porthillking Mar 29, 2012 #2 Cars over £1,000,000 cannot be traded sorry Edit: Read this for a list of cars that cannot be traded. 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185772 Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
Cars over £1,000,000 cannot be traded sorry Edit: Read this for a list of cars that cannot be traded. 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185772
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Mar 29, 2012 #3 porthillking Cars over £1,000,000 cannot be traded sorry Click to expand... 👍
paulamag (Banned) Messages 381 cheshire Messages r-smales Mar 29, 2012 #4 Keep look ocd and may pop up for sale in there !!
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Mar 30, 2012 #5 Or keep opening the same 24 ticket until you get one. That could also take a long time as you reload your game save and wait for GT5 to reload.
Or keep opening the same 24 ticket until you get one. That could also take a long time as you reload your game save and wait for GT5 to reload.
BMWM52012 Messages 359 probably not Messages jmoney3131 Mar 30, 2012 #6 paulamag Keep look ocd and may pop up for sale in there !! Click to expand... There is always one in the Online Car Dealership.
paulamag Keep look ocd and may pop up for sale in there !! Click to expand... There is always one in the Online Car Dealership.