Silverstone Might be Coming to GT Sport This Month

Cape Ring ?

giphy.gif

I'm okay if it is alternative layout. And would be surprising if it is GT classic track make a come back in GTS. Even better if it is real world track from previous title or perhaps new to the franchise. Any kind of track would welcome as long PD keep updating and support the game that is enough in my opinion. I understand others would likely have different views of perspective on what will come next and I'm fine with that. Besides speculating is also a fun part in this kind of thread 👍:cheers:

Cape Ring ?

giphy.gif

I used to towel people up in Cape ring Periphery on shuffle mode. But
otherwise yes, PD can do much better than cartoonish tracks, or building tracks to fit cartoonish features (like the bridge at St Crud). Cape Ring also had five layouts.

Seems silly to me to potentially have four layouts of Silverstone where theres no alternates for Catalunya (original layout, national circuit) or Goodwood (original layout). Not having Suzuka West I can understand because of the pits but it woild also be nice to have, especially when four layouts of Silverstone means two different pit lanes anyway.

FIA certification is irrelevant to this discussion, lots of tracks in this game wouldnt meet safety standards. Which isn't a bad thing.

Last edited:
Silverstone it´s not my kind of tracks, but would be a great addition.
Maybe some new GR.4 car, for example the Supra GT4?
and GR,B the lancia?

There's a discussion on my favorite (/s) track and I wasn't tagged?

NLGxjGv.gif

That brings the British track count up to a staggering 3, and yet we still have the solitary Big Willow representing all of the USA. For shame.

Any addition is a good addition, but, any addition that isn’t Laguna Seca is just another addition.

Only European racing is true racing, duh.

I could've sworn this track was already in the game. It just seems like it was one of the tracks that was in the game when it released.

Imagine if the new track are more variants of Tokyo. Remember, we still haven't got North Outer/Inner and West Outer/Inner ;) :lol:

Silverstone isn't the most exciting track but the International variant is my test track for all cars back in GT6 and Assetto Corsa, so it's a much welcomed addition for testing purposes. If a rallycros layout is included that will be interesting too (would be the first time we can drive Dirt tyres on asphalt in GTS). Personally I'd like to see the old layout which bypasses the stadium section. Has much better flow with F1 cars IMO.

So this is just an educated guess at the moment. But to repeat a single LOCATION (not layout) 4 times over doesn't sound right for an FIA Championship. I would love it if we got two tracks but that's a bit of stretch so maybe this prediction is correct.

I guess we might get Silverstone, but yeah I feel we will get more than one location too. Or one new location and a new layout for an existing track. :eek:

Back