Simpsons Movie Confirmed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ND4SPD
  • 8 comments
  • 571 views
It's been confirmed for quite some time now, we just didn't know a specific release date.

It was very much confirmed when I saw the teaser trailer in the theatre a week and a half ago.
 
I've been waiting for this to happen for the last 10 years. Sad, I know. :guilty:

Clicky for trailer.

Please note, I havn't watched it yet.
 
It's sad that they didn't make the movie 10 years ago.

I'll watch it since The Simpsons is my favorite show of all time, and the reruns are pretty much the only thing I watch on tv besides South Park and sports, but I doubt that it will be any good. The writers have lost their touch, and their new episodes (last 4 or 5 seasons) are usually lame, they're almost as bad as Family Guy and American Dad.
 
After seeing the trailer, I had a dream that for the movie, they brought back some of the old writers, like David S. Cohen, George Meyer, and Conan O'Brien. Unfortunately I woke up, and realized that the movie probably won't be that funny.
 
It should be Homer getting caught up in the Mafia again, but this time he gets made and while fat tony is in prison ( due to some circumstance ) homer becomes the boss. now the police cannot catch him, and the crime rate is skyrocketing. The only way the police think they can catch the new 'Don' is by getting Marge back on the Police force. Now marge will have inner conflict of course because as much as she loves Homer and doesn't want to turn him over to the police, she knows what he is doing cannot end well, and that she maybe the only one with the ability to bring him in safely.Meanwhile Bart, looking up to his fathers newfound respect and position in the underworld has started his own school yard mafia, which even gets principal skinner to work for them due to various favours. Lisa is going throught close to the same emotions as Marge, and she joins the hall monitors with other students to rally against the increasing violence and theft.


just a thought
 
As was said before... it's only about five years too late... then again, Family Guy wasn't around then to test the waters first... Cowards!!!
 
TwinTurboJay
It should be... just a thought
Had a while to think about that, have we? :lol:
 
Back