Skateboarding

• Thread starter Goosemandu
  • 474 comments
WOOT landed a massive melon grab out of the small quarter at my local skatepark. it was about 1.5m high.

tried it again and only went 1m, the third time i went up, up, lost board, hit rocks. ouch

BAM MARGERA ALL THE WAY!

I ride a bam Tatoo pink. Look at the attachment.

it's the one boxed.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 55
man i`ve been sk8in for about 3 years now, i can do quite a bit but i`m 2 lazy 2 post it. neway my fav sk8er is arto saari, hes sick in the video sorry.

Got a new deck for Christmas. The Bam Margera "Free and Easy" deck with yellow background and pink text. Awesome pop and nice and light.

My favorite skater would be Mike vally but i dont klnow why. I landed a blunt stall decker ages ago:P but in a quaterpipe then a half pipe. Does any one know how to do early grabs?

Has any one in Australia heard of west beach skate park in S.A. it has Australia's biggest half pipe 13 FT!!! It's so fun to skate there especially on the half pipe.

Originally posted by radicool02
My favorite skater would be Mike vally but i dont klnow why. I landed a blunt stall decker ages ago:P but in a quaterpipe then a half pipe. Does any one know how to do early grabs?

You mean Mike Vallely? By the way, it's pronounced Va-lail-lee; a lot of people like to say Valley.

Does any one know how to do early grabs?

works half the time. get a bucket load of speed, Grab on to your deck when u just hit the quarter pipe or spine or whatever. hold it there till your bout to land and yeah. as i say, works HALF the time.

i found a big halfpipe in brisbane, problem is that its on the other side of town and no public transport. for some reason the pic wont load but from what i can see, bout 12ft high, 24 wide. probibly worng though

I know how to do them, I was wondering if any one else can do them! I can do early grabs up quaterpipes and land in 50-50:D. I alway's win in games of horse with that trick:lol:

Originally posted by KosmikFool
You mean Mike Vallely? By the way, it's pronounced Va-lail-lee; a lot of people like to say Valley.
Thats not what my shoes say(I dont like mike vally coz I have his shoes!)

I know how to do them, I was wondering if any one else can do them! I can do early grabs up quaterpipes and land in 50-50:D. I alway's win in games of horse with that trick:lol:
eeps. maybe i should actually READ the posts. meh it was late and yeah. i cant do early grabs out of me local halfpipe as you cant get enough speed. too tight and small. but there is a small spine of sought where its possible.

dang havent been skating in ages. bloody job, im always friggin workin. argh

heres a pic of my local park, murrarie. its pretty crud but its close. sorry bout the pics, i think youll figure out how the park is set out though

Attachments

• murrarie.jpg
    murrarie.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 44
That's not bad millencollin, I kind of like it. It seems to be an outside free park. We have one in the local area as well, but it's not as big.

its good as it has a bit of everything. halfpipe and street. its just theres a lot of potential for it, but the council are slackers. this park is on one massive piece of land. it could be massive. but its near the trainline and food it across the road so its all good. i like it still

Originally posted by Shannon
My second favourite skater has to be Rodney Mullen. Man, he is the best street skater the world has ever seen.

BTW, he invented the Kickflip & Heelflip.
he also does insane flat-land tricks, im working on kick-flip to casper and then doig that wierd thing out. I can also do kickflips while in a primo stall but i dont land primo, just normal.

Atleast I'm not the only one who does flatland tricks. I can do a double kickflip shove-it out of a primo and land it. I can land it normally as well. I have been known to go from a primo to a casper and get out of it. Good luck with your tricks.

typical, bloody typical

my first chance in ages to go skating was last saturday. i went to this industrial spot to try and improve my street skating AND A FREAK STORM CAME ABOUT. i had to sit at the nearby fish factory for 2 hours. best day ever

I can do half a kickflip/one and a half kickflip to casper and then do some silly stuff like 360 flips and crap. I can also do a varial in reemo.

Right now I'm gonna learn Varials and Frontside/Backside (whichever) flips. I also wanna learn K-Grinds.

whats the worst injury you got from skateboarding?

ive been lucky and i havent broken any bones...............yet. the wos injury happened last year. i was skating at cooparoo half pipe, 5ft high steel with 6ft extensions. i was gonna try a disaster stall on the 5ft part, when i went to stall it, my right knee dislocated and gave way. fell down the pipe and landed on my knee then head. had to get my friend, pooray, to help me up and to straighten my leg so my knee pops back in. fun FUN

Originally posted by toyomatt84
Atleast I'm not the only one who does flatland tricks. I can do a double kickflip shove-it out of a primo and land it. I can land it normally as well. I have been known to go from a primo to a casper and get out of it. Good luck with your tricks.
Thats some skillfull ****. I got a new deck this morning and managed to pull of a kickflip to nose manual, I can normally go from manual to prim with a little pop olly thing plus I can nolly, so the next step is to link these little combo to a kickflip + nosemanual + primo stall + kickflip out or something similar. I reckon thatd be pretty sweet.

Agreed Millencolin.

That's some sweet combo you got going there Crayola. Just you saying it, makes me want to whip out the board right now and give it a shot, but I must digress...Homework. :yuck:

Back