Skeag Racing

Damn ..... You have the right to ...inform us .
I can't find any ps5 ,i don't have ps4 so i have to wait a lot till i get my hands on it .
Hope to enjoy it to the max " bro " !!!! .
The GT7 is got lot's of problems so I am going to wait a year and see. @RMan72 GT7 has a 79% negative review. Hugh can you give me your take??

Last edited:
ia International A GT World Championship :

Nürburgring : Race 5.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 : 645PP Versus 750PP

Winning margin over the Peugeot 905B 00.090

The GT7 is got lot's of problems so I am going to wait a year and see. @RMan72 GT7 has a 79% negative review. Hugh can you give me your take??

I watched some videos and I like GT7 (well duh).
I hope I'll get it in December. And in April I plan to get back on GT5 and 6 and capture card :)

The thing that really annoys me with this new games is amount of updates, we would probably get completely different game when we get it as opposed to people playing it now.

I watched some videos and I like GT7 (well duh).
I hope I'll get it in December. And in April I plan to get back on GT5 and 6 and capture card :)

The thing that really annoys me with this new games is amount of updates, we would probably get completely different game when we get it as opposed to people playing it now.
Roger that good buddy!!!!! It has a 76% unfavorable rating right now I’m thinking of giving it a year before I get into it. The other thing that I noticed which is really laughable is all these people banging into each other and trying to knock each other out so we’re back to that stupidity thet can get you killed in real life. And this new crop a video actually think it’s fun. Do you want fun with the car go to state fair and get a ticket for the bumper cars😂

Last edited:
Birthday Negroni
20220403_193404.jpg

I had opportunity to play GT7, on a good setup and everything. I golded Nurburgring Circuit Experience for my friend.. I enjoyed it, but tbf I miss something that games like Shift2 had, something to make game more immersive. Also it just feels to polished and clean.. I mean I have that on my ps3, everyone's taking about realism but everything is so shinh and polished.. Also menus feel sterile little bit.. To stop rambling as always, if I chose to race older Ferrari for example, I want a feeling that cardboard is under the car to catch oil and not feeling of a new car..

CTR "Yellow Bird" PP604 Versus Ferrari FXX PP667

ib International B : GT All-Stars Championship : Race 5. Pass for the win on lap 4.

Winning margin over the Ferrari FXX 00.671 CTR fast lap 1:57.107. “100% Clean Race”!

The winners of the Audi TT race are;
P1 @RMan72
p2 @smoothbore12

See post #136 for the race with the Viper :

SRT Viper Street Car PP 680 Versus LM PP750 Race Cars

ia International A GT World Championship : Race 5 Nürburgring.

If you need my settings see Post #140

The Viper Race Start's "NOW"!!

Last edited:
ia International A : GT World Championship :

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca : Race 2.

Street Lamborghini Diablo GT 2 PP643 Versus

Nissan R92CP PP750. Pass for the Win on Lap 5

Winning Margin 01.038. Clean Race.

Back