Skewed Counter Steering (SCS)

• Thread starter SCS Spitsy
  • 461 comments
6961665187_274d7aeb23.jpg

^ New Sileighty paint

6961665211_412fd0ee67.jpg

Me and Spitsy :)

Ohi again (: anyone got any suspension settings I can haz for the 240/180sx? Can't seem to get it right :L

Ohi guys :)

So what you all using as your main cars? (:
And what tires do you run/prefer? (:

i adore my FD from last page..

and im on comfort hard atm but gonna try mediums tomorrow :)

@bally .. im about to go to bed! XD

so hopefully ill be home by around 4-4:30 tomorrow.. get a few hours of dori in before the next EDC qualifying session.. anyone gonna be on at that time? :embarrassed:

I didn't watched the repays yet. I will do that tomorrow, and also record some stuff if there is any good stuff in there.

Connor it looks like you shot those at 1/8000th. You really need to shot at 1/60th with a wide-open aperture at 45/f on panning mode 3 for drifting. 👍 Nice shots otherwise. :D

Just an advice on how to use your DLC paints, you can duplicate everything in GT5 and all get the same car ( under 1.000.000 value ) without someone loses his ride or paint.

Shortly explained > Before I start GT5, I save my savedata from GT5 on a USB, after I start the game, I DLC paint my BMW with DLC painted rims, I sent the car to Mister X. Then I quit the game, delete my savedata and afterwards re-load my data from my USB. Now I got my paints and car, plus Mister X keeps the BMW in DLC paint.

If you don't get it, search for it in the forums 👍.

BkS
Connor it looks like you shot those at 1/8000th. You really need to shot at 1/60th with a wide-open aperture at 45/f on panning mode 3 for drifting. 👍 Nice shots otherwise. :D

im sure they were no more than 1/500th

Just making a video of me tandeming with my on ghost on suzuka east :D Will be uploading it in like 30-60 minutes i think.

Just an advice on how to use your DLC paints, you can duplicate everything in GT5 and all get the same car ( under 1.000.000 value ) without someone loses his ride or paint.

Shortly explained > Before I start GT5, I save my savedata from GT5 on a USB, after I start the game, I DLC paint my BMW with DLC painted rims, I sent the car to Mister X. Then I quit the game, delete my savedata and afterwards re-load my data from my USB. Now I got my paints and car, plus Mister X keeps the BMW in DLC paint.

If you don't get it, search for it in the forums 👍.

You know you don't have to delete your gamesave. You can just overwrite it. :P

Nice driving Spitsy. I see you caught on very quickly. 👍

Back