Skewed Counter Steering (SCS)

• Thread starter SCS Spitsy
  • 461 comments
Droppin in to post this, hope to see you guys register! Good Luck!

6967155309_bcc16b0f17_b.jpg

lololol banned from fm.net for 5 days for "attacking other member's"

so that 6 bans now and 2 permabans, and this time i get a 5 day ban? fm.net is a joke! haha

now to focus more on a forum which over 9000 times better :) GTP <3

This thread is doing really well SCS guys! Keep up the good work!

Hands down, Super-GT on this game is so much fun. I was racing a few guys online. Clean racers always make for good races. The guy was literally tied to my bumper the whole 10 laps. But he couldn't pass me :sly: ...so I won. :D

Super GT was epic last night, might have to host my own lobby tonight though so we get track choice/ restrictions :)

Connor you got ban on fm.net? And the mods reason was 'for being a GT5 player' those guys need to sort them self out.

Lol i don't get why people have to argue bout these games both are great... and both are different. People just get so ignorant when they are faced with different opinions to their own, makes me sad...

Lol i don't get why people have to argue bout these games both are great... and both are different. People just get so ignorant when they are faced with different opinions to their own, makes me sad...

Quote for truth.

I see what you saying, 100% valid. Both games have good and bad points but at the end of the day we are both just wanting to have fun drifting? So shouldn't the two games not really come together? Than throw each other apart.

Yeah thats exactly what i'm trying to say Shikari, both games should be embraced and enjoyed as there is no point in arguing over which one is better since everyone has their own opinion. And just because you dont like someone elses opinion, it does not give you the right to ban someon because of that...

I personally love both and hate both for some reasons, a hybrid of the two would make most of thise hates go away though :) And In my opinion Turn 10 are starting to turn the FM franchise off track with yearly releases, games like that just dont see much improvement over that period of time.

yeah i rage swearing and everything all over SJD thread trying to get banned.. and i get another 5 day ban for posting tons of GT5 pics?

fm.net mods are just dumb.

I do believe Jordan is the fm.net also. Many of his mods are on this forum as well, might wanna keep it down on the dissing them.

Back