Skyline Gtr attesa ets system

And then there are the drivers who don't recognize the ATTESA when it's doing its job. GT4 definitely simulates it in every single GT-R, even going into detail in the different fine tuning for each generation.

Similar to how it simulates the Audi TT being AWD?

No. Not similar.

The Audi TT has been screwed up, but the Skyline hasn't. Many of you don't believe me, I know, you still think that the Skyline fanboys are just saying the system is there even if it isn't. But it is there, you just don't seem to admit that that car really has something that makes it so good. Believe me, and if you don't, drive a Skyline with and without a VCD. You should notice the difference unless you are completely ignorant.

Now feel free to call me a biased Skyline fan if you want to. That would be misleading information though, I admit being a Skyline fan but not biased. It's just that the car is so damn good.

- R -

RHD or LHD has nothing to do with importation. At all. So by bringing that up, you've proven you're lying.

no im not dude i looked it up on government site before i imported them i also looked it up on motorex its proven and i read alot on importing foreign cars unless the information wrong but i highly doubt it but all things are different(do i have to go threw every detail about what my s14 and other silvia had to go threw)and who ever asked for a personal pic ill pm it to you when i have the time but i will send it to you.
If you think i'm lying go ahead but all i have to say is you dont know nothing about so think what ever you want.

MOTOREX WENT BROKE IN 2000 AND HASN'T IMPORTED A SINGLE CAR SINCE

Nice one.

On top of that they ONLY imported Skylines.

Very poorly, at that, since they lied about 99% of the cars.

So which of the 20 or so legally licensed importers did you use to import your Silvias? So I can call them up, and ask them.

MOTOREX WENT BROKE IN 2000 AND HASN'T IMPORTED A SINGLE CAR SINCE

Nice one.

On top of that they ONLY imported Skylines.

Very poorly, at that, since they lied about 99% of the cars.

So which of the 20 or so legally licensed importers did you use to import your Silvias? So I can call them up, and ask them.

I KNOW THAT BUT I WAS ON THERE SITE LAST YEAR AND IT WAS STILL RUNNING SO I READ UP ON IT.

Of course its going to be legalized if you have Lawyers to fight it in court but it depends. I know a user that lives in Utah that sold his S15 for 40k. There are Tons of importers out that like J's Garage, what I am really worried about is the insurance and the gas.

I KNOW THAT BUT I WAS ON THERE SITE LAST YEAR AND IT WAS STILL RUNNING SO I READ UP ON IT.

You still didn't answer MistaX's question of which import company did you use.

Of course its going to be legalized if you have Lawyers to fight it in court but it depends. I know a user that lives in Utah that sold his S15 for 40k.

40k USD....... wow thats about what they cost new over here.

You still didn't answer MistaX's question of which import company did you use.

40k USD....... wow thats about what they cost new over here.

I just guess but I have to ask him or look at his old post again. But what he told me, he modded it also and then bought a Supra. But what I found interesting that he went from a Mitsubishi Eclipse to a S15, which seems weird to me but if you guys want to see the posts Here But we are getting off topic here guys, take it to the PMs.

He PM'd me this site: http://www.japaneseusedcar.ca/index.htm which the entire internet has already heard of.

They do ship cars... to Canada. And using Canada's "15 years or older" rule for imports.

None of those cars are legal here without going through a LEGALLY LICENSED IMPORTER IN THIS COUNTRY.

Here is another person who got a silvia legalized in the u.s. http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/188673

From that thread:

chad_everson
i have brought a few cars into the us. as for getting them legalized I have a company do it for me.

-chad

So WHICH ONE DID YOU USE?

Believe me, and if you don't, drive a Skyline with and without a VCD. You should notice the difference unless you are completely ignorant.
I have noticed a difference. The problem is, the difference is not far short of what I encountered after slapping VCD on the previously mentioned Audi.
Though, then again, it may the poor modeling of the rest of the physics that prevent me from seeing it, as it was certainly noticable in GT3.

Your right all this fight over this is stupid.

Of course it's stupid for you, you're the one that can't back up your claims with any credible proof.

We have a big thread in the rumble strip dedicated to these questionable claims.

Please PM me your proof so we can keep it out of here.

I heard that the HICAS was also on a FC but it may be wrong.

Are you referring to the FC RX-7? They didn't have HICAS or any other active four wheel steering. What the RX-7 (FC & FD) did have was a suspension setup that changed the toe of the rear wheels under heavy cornering, in effect turning the back wheels slightly. A link for this info is here

The text in particular is: "The new chassis has a sophisticated but conventional suspension system with double wishbones at each corner. Aluminum construction has been used to reduce weight and the rear end incorporates a refined version of the last RX-7 model's 'toe control' setup. This makes the rear wheels angle slightly during cornering without the added weight and complexity of a true 4WS system."

The suspension setup was called DTSS - Dynamic Tracking Suspension system. Here is a good description from this website.

At the rear came the big news. Gone was the live axle of the early cars, and in its place was a very sophisticated (some say too sophisticated) fully independent suspension system, which Mazda dubbed DTSS (Dynamic Tracking Suspension System).
Most of the Japanese car builders had become fascinated with four-wheel steering in the mid-’80s, and DTSS was essentially Mazda’s attempt at a passive 4ws chassis. This system featured a “Tri-axial Floating Hub” and an extra link which reduced the toe-out common to semi-trailing arm rear suspensions. Interestingly, the system was only designed to come into play above .4g of cornering force. In practice, this meant it was fine for the street, but would make for some pretty scary handling on a race track.

I'm not sure of the differences between HICAS and Super HICAS - even a search of the net wasn't very productive, apart from the usual Wikipedia entry... I've got an acquaintance who is pretty heavily into the Japanese drift scene, so I might ask him - if I can ever catch up with him...

Well, Shadow Drifter owned a FC thats how I found about the Hicas and I wasn't sure about it.
But I also ask DR awhile back about the 240sx
Delphic Reason
The only 240sx that comes with an LSD (Viscous Limited Slip Differential, actually) is the HICAS equipped hatch back models... HICAS sucks though, so steer clear of that... HICAS is a rear wheel steering system that is supposed to help you around corners... Foir drifting, it's just a major pain...

Back