~Sp33~ Messages 1,520 Jun 23, 2005 #121 katana87 Man when you take someone down you take them hard IA Click to expand... only when they deserve it...
katana87 Man when you take someone down you take them hard IA Click to expand... only when they deserve it...
~Sp33~ Messages 1,520 Jun 23, 2005 #122 FAOLIU05 Well, as I hear, in Japan a brand new one, or one in factory condition, would sell between $45k-$50k. But for me, one would cost $90k. Click to expand... So if you were to get a skyline in America, it would cost you .. 90k. So if someone imported a Vette into japan.... I dont think the comparison would be fair anymore.. (not that it was in the first place).
FAOLIU05 Well, as I hear, in Japan a brand new one, or one in factory condition, would sell between $45k-$50k. But for me, one would cost $90k. Click to expand... So if you were to get a skyline in America, it would cost you .. 90k. So if someone imported a Vette into japan.... I dont think the comparison would be fair anymore.. (not that it was in the first place).
F Foamy302 Messages 58 Jun 23, 2005 #123 the comparison is never fair. American cars are more about raw brute power. the japanese cars are all about smooth refined power.
the comparison is never fair. American cars are more about raw brute power. the japanese cars are all about smooth refined power.