SLEEPER DRIFTWORX--OP Updates-NOW RECRUITING-- MONDAY NIGHT MISSILE MADNESS--D1SL

• Thread starter ITSHAM
  • 339 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to get hooked up with Rfactor.... Gt6 just has me heated right now...
I would say driving style but it can't be if the overall grip has been increased, idk man I'll focus on what kind of grip I get later....

@ITSHAM i was actually wondering that pixelation of the smoke too.. C'mon PD wtf... Now it's quite frustrated to try to tandem someone if you're not at his/her's door,can't see:censored:

So despite the failed GT6 update:banghead: and trouble we had last Monday, This upcoming Monday we will once again have a themed M*n*M session!

1521b.jpg

That's right!
:gtpflag:MIATA'S!!! :gtpflag:
Grab one, Paint it LOUD, Tune it, Drift it like you stole it This Monday @6PM ET (us)

Miata drift trains are only for the REAL DK's!!!:D

:yuck:See you there!:crazy:

Hope the tune I added(IN OP)helps some of you out!!! :crazy: See you Miata NUTS Monday night!

I've got a miata just sitting in my garage catching dust since the release. I guess its time to bring it out!

I've got a miata just sitting in my garage catching dust since the release. I guess its time to bring it out!
Its my GO TO car for when other cars start to bore me.. I always have fun drifting it. Its more challenging and fun to drift a Miata over anything else (IMO)

Hey NAR! Remember this? @WingZeroCustom

Hey is that really a 200sx s14 at 2:18?? Mine doesnt look like that. Can it be a K's AERO or Q's, somting like that?? hmm...cuz i love the body and that wing but, like i said, mine doesn't look like that. The exhaust is more into the bumper and the tail lights are different. It says "NISSAN" instead of "Silvia".

Hey is that really a 200sx s14 at 2:18?? Mine doesnt look like that. Can it be a K's AERO or Q's, somting like that?? hmm...cuz i love the body and that wing but, like i said, mine doesn't look like that. The exhaust is more into the bumper and the tail lights are different. It says "NISSAN" instead of "Silvia".
yes it was his 200sx and my 240sx. this was GT5 btw

cooltext1524393564.png

nissan-240sx-stock-interior-dash-seat-engine-red-4.jpg

THIS MONDAY GRAB ONE OF THE S13 HACHI'S AND LETS GET EM SIDEWAYS!

RULES: MUST REMAIN *STOCK*
NO TUNING/NO ADD ONS, NO WEIGHT REDUCTIONS. NOTHING!

STOCK
STOCK

STOCK

ALLOWED: PAINT, RIMS ANY SIZE, LOCKED DIFF, OIL CHANGE :D

THE ROOM WILL BE SET TO 213HP, FOR EVERY HACH IS RUNING EXACTLY THAT AFTER AN OIL CHANGE.
WEIGHT WILL BE SET TO 1,220KG AND PP SET TO 416

also this will be in a drift trial lobby
ALL HACHI'S ARE EQUAL
(NOT IN REAL LIFE) LOL

SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF, GRAB ONE AND JOIN US MONDAY NIGHT @ 6PM ET
(THERE MIGHT BE A MINI COMP) TBD...

@DDK TRY_HARD @Isho @PUSH @Lilslick510

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back