SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
  • 68,817 views
So did you! hurr duurrrrrr. Why must Sundays be so boring :( Don't suppose anyones got 48h XBL code, have they?
 
:sly:

@Adam - Nope. :( haven't been on XBL in ages. XD
 
Club Silver?
Must be time to clock in more hours on GT5 then.
 
So did you! hurr duurrrrrr. Why must Sundays be so boring :( Don't suppose anyones got 48h XBL code, have they?

I do but I'm at work. Actually I'll text my woman and have her text it.
 
OHH YEAH!

Cool Tumblr tip.
If you've been noticed, the number of photosets I've posted has gone up quite a bit.
If you save photos and upload them, you can overwrite them afterwards no problemo.

I have 3 overwrite slots
Eeee.jpg
Eeeee.jpg
Eeeeee.jpg
I've used the first two so many times to upload photosets, haha.
 
Group whats your Tumblr?
 
How does one edit ones signature thing so one can put ones tumblr link in ones oneing one sig?
 
Go to "My GTPlanet" where it says your name up top.
Click "Edit Signature"

Too bad we can't have sweet bro sig pics.
 
Group
Go to "My GTPlanet" where it says your name up top.
Click "Edit Signature"

Too bad we can't have sweet bro sig pics.

Could swear i looked there :s

Thank you kind sir.
 
I think it's better without the photos tbh. Makes loading pages faster.
 
Who wants to drift? I'm looking for humans to join my lobby.

It saddens me all these "SFX" people have yet to add me.
 
I would but I dont even have a PS3 lol
 
Pwner I thought you said you had all week off or somethin?
 
Muchos grassy-ass for that code, Pwner :D
 
Fadam. Join my damned game.

Lobby # for all: 1472 - 4710 - 5396 - 8272
 
Last edited:
Merrrr, I'm chilling in bed watching Outsiders again, lol.
 
You sound like this guy I know. It's not a good thing.
 
Nah, I really am watching Outsiders after my internet took a turd on me.
 
Lol I'm kidding dude ypu know I love you thoroughly.
 
Will you hold me tight and never let me go?
 
You're making me feel sick.



Current lobby: 1472 - 4711 - 0038 - 4892 - 6176
 
What about fisty cuffs?
 
fistycuffs.jpg
 
LF> Active drift team.

EDIT: My fisticuffs will knock you smooth out. Don't judge me I'm just angry.
 
Last edited:
Put me under inactive in the OP. Fitness test for the RAF is tomorrow and I'll be flying to England on Tuesday. Things are moving fast, it's a shame I don't get to drift with you guys more often due to time zones.

Be back soon x
 
Pwner I thought you said you had all week off or somethin?

I had all last week off. We need to recruit some more US peoplez.
Cro I should be home about 11-1130 your time so be on.
 
Last edited:
Back