SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
  • 68,816 views
I had all last week off. We need to recruit some more US peoplez.
Cro I should be home about 11-1130 your time so be on.

I'll try. My power's been K.O.'ed twice,
I'll attempt to be on.
 
I'll try. My power's been K.O.'ed twice,
I'll attempt to be on.

Alright.. I'm out of work now, waiting for my woman to come and get me.
 
It'll be too late by the time u get on. :(
 
Anyone got bacon?
 
I can haz?
 
Mmm.. Bacon & Black pudding. :drool:
 
Being up this early is unhealthy. I give everyone permission to sleep in till 5pm if they want to.
 
Hahaha, I have a messed up body clock so I wake up at stupid times.
 
Yo Bk, do you think you could edit a photo for me real quick?
 
Yo Bk, do you think you could edit a photo for me real quick?

If by real quick you mean 2 or 3 weeks.. yeah, he can probably do it.
 
Yeah I can. Pwner was just being sarcastic. PM me. :)
 
Oh god. If you people follow drifted on facebook, don't look at that horrid JZX90 MkII. One guy actually had the nerve to say it was the best looking version of that car he's ever seen. I don't feel too good now.
 
1324781589.jpg


Sadly this is me yesterday exactly.
 
Oh god. If you people follow drifted on facebook, don't look at that horrid JZX90 MkII. One guy actually had the nerve to say it was the best looking version of that car he's ever seen. I don't feel too good now.

I already seen it :( Poor, poor Toyota.
 
It looked better with the old livery. Still ugly, but better.
 
Mark, we want to hear your voice on xbox
 
BEST. PICTURE. EVER.

AY0F5358.jpg
 
This ones better.

tumblr_m2jfzdh8Zz1rohi97o1_1280.jpg
 
Man I hate saito's half rear bumper! Ruins the cars lines!
 
Atleast the rest of the car looks ok lol Ueno's car is straight out of the 80's lol reminds me of shell suits.
 
SRS BZNS
Because Diffuser
diffusers Aren't attached to the bumper if I'm right, or else it would be pulled off. And its on every other car with a normal bumper.
SFX Juber
Atleast the rest of the car looks ok lol Ueno's car is straight out of the 80's lol reminds me of shell suits.

Ueno's car is ok besides the wing. Just a bit thick for my liking, but its not bad enough to Moan about it.
 
It is bad enough to make your eyes sting.
 
Diffusers are attatched to the body, but people cut away the bumper for better positioning and air flow
 
Back