SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
Fizzmeister
Of course, but that's why I suck.
That's also why I like lower powered cars. I can plant my foot down longer. haha

Lower powered cars are way more fun for that exact reason lol

Yeah, it's either low powered cars, or SUPER grippy cars for me.

All of my S chassis cars I'd consider "maxed out" run like 400-420hp on sport 245s and it feels kinda grippy and nice.
If I could run a 255 sport tire that'd be fantastic.
The only time I've felt like I had a car that was too grippy was when I tried drifting an R34 with 450hp and 285 sports. 480hp fixed that though.

donvitosmugshot.jpg

^ Vito.

On topic: When i drift on GT5, which i do ever so often and absolutely LOVE, i try to modulate the throttle, rather than lifting completely off, then punching it again. Doesn't work at all :)

Lol nice one.

Gonna go meet Gooly now, just wanna let you all know if i dont make it back that i love you all and woul like one of you to take care of my pet giraffe.

Edit: live update on the situation, i think he's crashed as he is 15 minutes late. I dont like waiting.

Live update 2: he isnt dead, he made it, i have the wheel and im outa there.

Last edited:
Oh, cool.

I hope Gooly looks completely different than what he sounds like.
Like, he's super small, or tall as fudge.

"Which wallet is yours?"

"It's the one that says bad mother fudger."

👍 :sly: 👍

Pwner, you gonna be on later?

When you thinking you're going to get on Croseph?

I'm really fudged up man but I can try to be coherent,
join me my brethren, for in these ambers we forge a bond stronger than the realm of God itself.

Lol
I'm justkidding. Twothumbsup Slyguy.

Edit:
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-edna-mode-is-disappoint.jpg

That's just a message for you Pwner. I'm ciggin it then back on GT5 in 3 mins after I stop laughing.

Last edited:
$5 says I join and you're off smoking a cig or something for the next 15 minutes. LOL

/shame the track is 🤬 so you can't hear it proper.

Last edited:
JoeGTR
This just in. DMac will be in the ASD 350Z for FD Round 2.

Really? Thought the would have it fixed. The chassis looked fine minus the front bar, radiator and suspension arms. But they aren't a big job really unless the subframe is wrecked or something. But I did see the car being towed in gear he that might have done something..

Back