SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
I fell pregnant.

Edit: on the way to the cinema, i catch a glimpse through someones window and they were watching big bang theory...i wanted to go home.

And im surprised about dmac.

BkS
Tyler's old 350Z?

Yeah, just saw it on facebook. I dunno what their doing with his sky whether Their gonna try and repair it or build a new car. That chassis has taking a good beating before..

You seem to have a loose bladder.
Dave should see a doctor.
Dave's bladder may be in need of repair/replacement.

I'm looking for people to drift with, as always lol. It's sad that some of you people on "my team" still haven't added me.

Pwner, we need some people from the USA ASAP MKAY? Put "Recruiting US Drifters" in the title and come up with a simple form for them to fill out. I'll keep my eyes open in the meantime.

EDIT: Edited.

Last edited:
Alright I'll change it up when I get out of work. Also, I've been saying for weeks we need more US dudes, that's the biggest issue. Everyone on our team is overseas.

I burst out laughing after reading Adam's & Dave's posts. XD

Hey Crosphe! You still got that mouse friend?

I met a few decent drifters last night, I told them to send me a friend request so we'll see how that goes.

If I took away one thing from last night's sesh it's that the Spirit R is annoying. It's way too overused due to it being overpowered. I'm sorry but those little tires on the back wouldn't be able to generate that much speed while drifting.

And don't come in here posting some fancy argument about velocity and trajectory. We all don't care that your uncle is a mechanic, or how you're going to "go pro" in your mom's Ford Taurus.

Yep.

Stephen_Hawking_Pro_Wheelchair_by_SoulSilverLord.jpg

FUN FACT!
Did you guys know AE86s run 2.5 degrees of castor?
I remember reading somewhere on a forum that Ueo ran 2 degrees in his AE86.

I was reading into his car a few moths ago now, aparently he could rev his engine up to 11,000RPM but shifted at about 9,500RPM because the engine lacked tourque at such a high RPM but never limmited it incase he got into a sticky situation that it could be useful in, well so I read.

Back